Raggs' Rackem Poolhall

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Well it was another great year for the players and spectators from Eureka, Ca. 30 players showed up plus a few straglers that came to watch or gamble later. 10 regulars that show up ever year had some personal matters they had to deal with, at least they called to say hi and best of luck with the tournament.

A few big names showed up..

Dan Louie
Stan Tourango
Rodney Morris
Austin Murphy
Billy Palmer
George Michaels
Oscar Dominguez
Ernesto Dominguez

Ill try to post up some brackets and scores.. Race to 9 winners and losers side .

Craig

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Here are a few score's

Rafael Martiniz destroyed George Michaels 9-2

Gilbert areallo beat Rodney Morris 9-7

Dan Louie beat Mark Tiu 9-8 or 9-7 forget but it was a grinder on the tightest table in the pool room

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
here are a few action photos trying to get used to new camera. I'm a table mechanic not poparazi..

ragggs044.jpg

ragggs020.jpg

ragggs027.jpg

ragggs036.jpg

Last edited:

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Raggs Tourney

Nice photos Craig. Glad you got a decent camera. Did AMAR show up too? Any action over at Raggs Room? Hope you are having fun.
Jeffro

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
More Photos Please

Can you show a picture of the pool hall from Outside? How about a photo of the Bracket? Thanks Herminator.........

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
sorry guys had to load up truck and head home early but here are few more photo's and scores from around 6pm sat.

raggs2022.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/limcat/raggs2023.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/limcat/raggs2024.jpg
raggs2025.jpg

raggs2026.jpg

raggs2027.jpg

raggs2028.jpg

raggs2029.jpg

raggs2030.jpg

raggs2031.jpg

raggs2032.jpg

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Great Photos...

Now that is what I am talking about! Nice photos Craig. Looks like a nice room up there. How is the food? Lol. Looks like Gilbert slowed down after knocking down the Rocket. Thanks again Craig!

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
One of these years I would like to make it up there for a long weekend.

Good luck to all the players.

Thanks Craig for the updates.

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Thanks for the update

Thanks for finally letting us know who took it down. Good work Oscar. You and your Dad are a couple true grinders. Both got a lot of killer left in you, I think it comes from all the hard work that you do. Congrats......

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for finally letting us know who took it down. Good work Oscar. You and your Dad are a couple true grinders. Both got a lot of killer left in you, I think it comes from all the hard work that you do. Congrats......

hahaha! nothing makes you bear down more than thinking about carrying slates around!