Ran a 69 today

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
THE LINK IS WORKING NOW!!!

Bill Marop needs an official police badge and busted me for posting a bad run. So it's only a 49, I am checking the 64 to see if I rushed the editing on that video as well.

Click for 69 Ball Run 5 July 14

Got down to quick on the last shot. Was debating on drawing back for the ball on the side rail or rolling forward and bumping the two ball cluster. I think I was still thinking of that and didn't see the shot before shooting.

Click for a 64 Ball Run 5 July 14 this run was ugly and i kinda blow up in the second to last rack. Turn the volume down!!

Last edited:

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love Youtube. Blocking your video for Disney content. LOL.

center pocket

Silver Member
I love Youtube. Blocking your video for Disney content. LOL.

I couldn't freaking believe it. I was like what the hell is going on. Now the video has no audio period. If I had more time I would narrate the run.

Also I love your signature, great movie and great line rings VERY TRUE with pool.

Last edited:

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Was playing straight pool today and ran several 2 packs but kept doing stupid stuff. I was getting hot so I took off my shirt and dropped a 69 instantly. That is my new high run as well.

Got down to quick on the last shot. Was debating on drawing back for the ball on the side rail or rolling forward and bumping the two ball cluster. I think I was still thinking of that and didn't see the shot before shooting.

Click for a 64 Ball Run 5 July 14 this run was ugly and i kinda blow up in the second to last rack. Turn the volume down!!

Wow 69 is a sweet run!! Congratulations. I just got something for my cue and ran 51 and before that I had a 55. I have a gold crown 3 with 4 5/8 inch pkts. I can't wait to get back home and make some more tries next week. Keep up the great work 100 sounds like it's just around the corner!!

center pocket

Silver Member
Wow 69 is a sweet run!! Congratulations. I just got something for my cue and ran 51 and before that I had a 55. I have a gold crown 3 with 4 5/8 inch pkts. I can't wait to get back home and make some more tries next week. Keep up the great work 100 sounds like it's just around the corner!!
Thanks Mark, I will keep at it. Hopefully we will see a video from you soon.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member

Was playing straight pool today and ran several 2 packs but kept doing stupid stuff. I was getting hot so I took off my shirt and dropped a 69 instantly. That is my new high run as well.

I hate to be the run police but the 69 was only 49.

Ran 7 missed at 3:03, ran 2 missed at 3:40, re-racked and ran 49 missed at 28:50.

Double check maybe I'm wrong.

-Bill

center pocket

Silver Member
Ok I will look at it. When I edit the videos I usually don't have time to watch the whole thing, so I just count the racks. Well at least I ran a 64.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member

Bill Marop needs an official police badge and busted me for posting a bad run. So it's only a 49, I am checking the 64 to see if I rushed the editing on that video as well.

Lol, It's happened to me more than once.

I think you scratched on the 64th ball which would make the run 63 but I only looked once.

You have a lot of good end patterns, keep it up.

-Bill

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I hate to be the run police but the 69 was only 49.

Ran 7 missed at 3:03, ran 2 missed at 3:40, re-racked and ran 49 missed at 28:50.

Double check maybe I'm wrong.

-Bill

Actually, I think Bill likes being the Run PoPo. It isn't the first time. He got me a few times for careless addition.

I think the only multiplication table he learned in grammar school was the 14s. :D

Nice runs. :thumbup:

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Very nice! Keep up the good work. The last three balls on the table. I would of attempted to shoot the striped ball up table in the upper right pocket, coming around two cushions (maybe three rails on that long rail) with a some what straight shot on that red ball on the rail in the lower right hand corner. It would end up with a nice side pocket break shot.