Real King Cobra - Give Credit Where Credit is Due

realkingcobra

Silver Member
He did the rails at a local pool hall and they couldn't be more perfect.

What's funny about your post, is that you chose a thread that had nothing to do with Marks work, to complement Mark on how well the tables play that Mark worked on, yet you've never given Mark a compliment on his work in any thread Mark started to show his work, and all the effort he's put into it to make a table look beautiful and play great, so I just wonder....what was your point in bringing Marks name into this thread? Go back to the betting threads where you spend most of your time anyway, you have nothing to contribute here!!! Mark and I are great friends, and fully respect each others work, and both our tables play the exact same when finished, need proof, call Mark if you want to!!

Glen

poolgod1

Banned
What's funny about your post, is that you chose a thread that had nothing to do with Marks work, to complement Mark on how well the tables play that Mark worked on, yet you've never given Mark a compliment on his work in any thread Mark started to show his work, and all the effort he's put into it to make a table look beautiful and play great, so I just wonder....what was your point in bringing Marks name into this thread? Go back to the betting threads where you spend most of your time anyway, you have nothing to contribute here!!! Mark and I are great friends, and fully respect each others work, and both our tables play the exact same when finished, need proof, call Mark if you want to!!

Glen

You compliment yourself enough for both of us Glen.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You compliment yourself enough for both of us Glen.

Funny, I guess you missed who brought this thread forward didn't you, because it wasn't me, maybe you should pay a little more attention to who's doing what. And for just joining AZB, you sure seem to think you know me....in less than 30 days, this another screen name for you, did your other one get banned?

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played on an older Diamond table last week at Down Lo Billiards in Chico, Ca that Glenn did his thing on. I usually play on Gold Crowns at Hard Times in Sacramento, but I have to say this is the best table in Northern CA to play one pocket on.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have played on a gc that mark worked over and a diamond that was massaged by glen...both were simply perfect. You play on them and don't even think about the quality- or lack thereof.

I'd love to have my gc loved by either.

Burns! You still my man, don't fret!;)

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! A thread about RKC and Stan Shuffett staying on a positive note! I like it! :)

Glen never worked on my old Brunswick, but he advised me how to set it up on here. I paid attention to his posts in several threads and learned how to do it right myself. It's not as good as he could've done, but it's the next best thing. Thanks, Glen! :thumbup:

Best,
Mike

poolgod1

Banned
Funny, I guess you missed who brought this thread forward didn't you, because it wasn't me, maybe you should pay a little more attention to who's doing what. And for just joining AZB, you sure seem to think you know me....in less than 30 days, this another screen name for you, did your other one get banned?

No but I can spot stupid a mile away.