Real King Cobra - Give Credit Where Credit is Due

Banks

Banned
Digging a little deep I see, problem for is, I don't take rails mailed to me, so if you want to see for yourself that kind of work I do, go to my facebook page, Glen Hancock....THATS the level of my master table mechanic work, and Randy is no where near that level!

The rail thing is history now, from what I can tell.

What I do know, though, is that you did top notch work - well above and beyond what one would expect in any industry - when you helped out with that Golden West mess here in town. I've also played on a friend's table that you did and I don't think he's ever had a bad word to say about you or the work.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
would you send him your rails?

I have started enough threads on working on pool tables 00John to completely flood the entire main forum with nothing but my threads, should I bring them all forward for you 00John?????????????

Vyc

╭∩╮(︶︿&#650
Silver Member
Glad to see you posting here on AZB again Glenn. Welcome back buddy!!

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
Since that time, I redid Stans table again and tuned the rails for playing straight pool, Stan was blown away with the last change up!! He'd never heard of a 14.1 pool table before!!

Glen

So glad to see you back on AZB , I have learned just how much I did not know about pool tables reading your threads. You are a wealth of Knowledge

Best Of Rolls

Billy

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will also jump on the Glen bandwagon. I purchased my Diamond used which had a few nicks and scratches. I posted a question about refinishing the table and Glen was quick to respond with his phone number asking to give him a call. He walked me through the process on the phone which was certainly above and beyond what I was expecting. Unfortunately, my nerves got the better of me and I did not go through the process.

I for one will be waiting for Glen's travel schedule and the next time he's in Vegas, he can count on refinishing my table.

justtapitin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also interested in Glen's travel schedule, assuming he chooses to publish one. Looking for Chicago. 9' Diamond Pro awaits some attention.

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll hire Mark Gregory, if I ever have need of someone. Seems like less wait time, and without the online arrogance.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's almost December .
Cobras don't like it where it's too cold.
Time to head west where 50* is cold.
Glen needs an apprentice badly that will cover SoCal someday.

He needs the warm winter sun that makes you want to get up earlier and do great things! He definitely needs that person he can train and trust to do the top notch work that his image and status demand. I will gladly drive the 150 miles to watch him redo Joey's table--Hell, I'll be the gopher. Glen can't begin to imagine what good Karma he would build. Joey has contacts throughout the So. Calif. Everything from from Room Owners to players of all standards who contact him on a regular basis because Joey doesn't lie and is up front with all in a straightforward manner. Nice area to be at this time of the year!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'll hire Mark Gregory, if I ever have need of someone. Seems like less wait time, and without the online arrogance.

You can hire anyone you want, why would I care who you hire...unless you made that statement as a way of letting me know that I'll miss a meal or two because you're a lost customer, in which case, you really have no idea as to who I am bud!!

Glen

Pleinairrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to thank everyone that does support my efforts to make pool tables play better, and though I'm not as easy to work with at times, it's not from any lack of effort I can assure you of that. Sometimes I just get so overwelmed with obligations that I just can't keep up, which comes from trying to help to many people all at the same time, which is one of my negitives, as it has a tendency to overrun me, but never-the-less...I've never been guilty of not giving my best on every table I do get the chance to work on, and it has nothing to do with how long the job takes, or how much the job is paying. Stan's table was a thorn in my side until I could dial it in correctly based on how Stan wanted the table to play...damn 14.1 straight pool anyway:grin:

Glen

If I was stacked I'd fly you down to FL to setup my imminent table. You are an artist and a gentleman. #respect

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Washington is close to Idaho

If there is any chance at alll of this thread actually becoming a list, I want on. :thumbup:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
He needs the warm winter sun that makes you want to get up earlier and do great things! He definitely needs that person he can train and trust to do the top notch work that his image and status demand. I will gladly drive the 150 miles to watch him redo Joey's table--Hell, I'll be the gopher. Glen can't begin to imagine what good Karma he would build. Joey has contacts throughout the So. Calif. Everything from from Room Owners to players of all standards who contact him on a regular basis because Joey doesn't lie and is up front with all in a straightforward manner. Nice area to be at this time of the year!

Maybe he can convert my GC II to a One-Pocket table. :grin:
I'm gonna bargain with him on 4 3/8" 139* corners.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
If there is any chance at alll of this thread actually becoming a list, I want on. :thumbup:

I'm finishing up with 5 GC1's and 1 GC4 done the exact same way, only I also refinished the whole table on all of them as well. You can see them on my facebook page, Glen Hancock;)