Realkingcobra is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I ever need some extensive pool table work - Glen is the guy I'm waiting for.............
I would still prefer RKC over anyone else that I have personally seen.
Mark Griffin

Good luck Mark. I talked to Glen for over two years. He finally said that he would be in L.A. and can do my table. I was super excited to say the least. He gave me pricing, scheduled the day and time and then NEVER showed up. He sent someone else over to do my table. POS move if I've ever seen one. Hope you have better luck with him. I will never use or recommend him to anyone.

BTW - Has he paid back the $1300 he stole yet???

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Overall, I support what Mark Griffin has done and is doing for pool. However, Mark not allowing certain professionals into his pool tournaments because of their behavior yet turning around and supporting RKC, is more than a bit ironic. Obviously, a little (or a lot) butt kissing goes a long way.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not only did he not pay Kevin back, but then he came on Az and tried to lay the blame on Kevin, got nasty so the thread would be moved or deleted, and ending up getting banned.

I believe I read (from Pink Lady) that the money had been paid back. I'm not getting into that whole issue because I'm sure there are more than 2 sides to the story.

All I'm saying is what I said. We have all made mistakes and done bad things - and most of use don't need a 3rd party to become our conscience.

You do what you have to do - and I will use RKC for table work. It is all unfortunate but I think I know Glen better than almost anyone on these forums. He is a strange dude - but he has shown many times he has a good heart.

Have a nice day.

Mark Griffin
Not trying to contribute to the hijacking of this thread (even though I approve) but did want to clear up this statement.

She did make a statement. I have no idea why she said "yes". At this point there is zero confirmation of any kind of payment.

PINKLADY said:
i think it was Day 4 of Furniture Market, which would be APR 8. someone asked if Glen had refunded the $1300. i posted: yes.

whether the PayPal actually went through or not, i can't confirm cause i haven't picked up the phone again.

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
If I ever need some extensive pool table work - Glen is the guy I'm waiting for.

Lots of people can change sloth - but I would even wait for him on that if it wasn't too long. (Antique cabinetry restoration goes to Bob Bebb!!!)

I know he has time management issues - but his work has always been the best I have ever seen.

I have been in the industry for over 50 years. I have owned pool halls since 1969. I have recovered over 1,000 table myself -

I would still prefer RKC over anyone else that I have personally seen.

Mark Griffin

Not only did he not pay Kevin back, but then he came on Az and tried to lay the blame on Kevin, got nasty so the thread would be moved or deleted, and ending up getting banned.

I believe I read (from Pink Lady) that the money had been paid back. I'm not getting into that whole issue because I'm sure there are more than 2 sides to the story.

All I'm saying is what I said. We have all made mistakes and done bad things - and most of use don't need a 3rd party to become our conscience.

You do what you have to do - and I will use RKC for table work. It is all unfortunate but I think I know Glen better than almost anyone on these forums. He is a strange dude - but he has shown many times he has a good heart.

Have a nice day.

Mark Griffin

Yes. This. I will hire Glen without hesitation.

And to answer the "others," I simply say good grief.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Yes. This. I will hire Glen without hesitation.

And to answer the "others," I simply say good grief.

And we wonder how so many folks get scammed in this country every day. Nigerian email scams, elderly scams, phone calls pretending to be your bank, contractor fraud, etc. etc... and then folks are so "proud" to support a guy that they even know has a marginal reputation.... I guess PT Barnum was pretty much right on the money.
Good grief !!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member

Don't you have something to do with Diamond Tables Mark?

Glen ain't going to dick you around. He knows who he has to be good around and who he can mess with.

Pretty safe to say that yes, we have all made mistakes thru out our lives. Its the adult learning experience. But done Bad Things. Nope, not all of us.

Myself, I have never taken anything that didn't belong to me. Stealing, Never!

I have been stolen from a few times. I know what it feels like.

The only thing that I heard was that Pink called him. She had potential work for Glen.
He promised her that he would pay back the money. Of course if she has work for him, he will promise anything as to not jeopardize his potential income.

Most of us don't need a third party to be our conscience. That is because most of us have an actual conscience and wouldn't put ourselves in a position to feel guilt.

What does that say about a person that cannot feel guilt, or feel it but not strong enuff to perform reparations for your indiscretions.

When you are able to effectively blame others for you short comings etc, that is when
you can be considered to have a Personality Disorder.

Not my fault. The World is Being Mean to Me.

However, Mark not allowing certain professionals into his pool tournaments because of their behavior yet turning around and supporting RKC, is more than a bit ironic.

The only other word that I could add is Hypocritical. Yet, I am all for Mark's decision to handle his tournaments in this fashion.

Last edited:

guppywithteeth

Registered
You know what, I have to say that if it wasn't RKC, none of you would even care. But because it is RKC, you all talk like you really KNOW who he is, and what he's really all about. You don't know if he's paid the money back to the guy in Canada yet, yet your so sure of yourselves that you really think you know what's really going on, sounds like a bunch of trolls to me. And knowing Glen for as long as I've known him, the problem is not with a lot you saying you wouldn't hire him to work on your own pool tables, the real problem is that not one of you would ever have enough money to pay him for his services in the first place. I for one am waiting to see if he's going to be working on the rest of the pool tables at the Downlo because if he needs more help, I'm heading that way ASAP because he generates a lot of work for us OTHER table mechanics as well!

Rich

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I ever need some extensive pool table work - Glen is the guy I'm waiting for.

Lots of people can change sloth - but I would even wait for him on that if it wasn't too long. (Antique cabinetry restoration goes to Bob Bebb!!!)

Mark Griffin

48764967.jpg

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You don't know if he's paid the money back to the guy in Canada yet.

You always seem to know what Glen is up to. Almost as much as Glen does himself. If he had paid the money back as of yet, I am sure that you would be the first one to tell us.

I am taking it that he hasn't.

So what exactly is your point Glen?

BTW. It takes a long time to change a Sloth. They are notoriously slow.

Last edited:

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're absolutely right:

"You know what, I have to say that if it wasn't RKC, none of you would even care. But because it is RKC, you all talk like you really KNOW who he is, and what he's really all about. You don't know if he's paid the money back to the guy in Canada yet, yet your so sure of yourselves that you really think you know what's really going on, sounds like a bunch of trolls to me"

This is glen, it's his normal way is to call people names and he can't even help himself
when he is pretending to be someone else, laughable.

Then this next part:

"the real problem is that not one of you would ever have enough money to pay him for his services in the first place."

Is almost verbatim to things I've read that he's written before.

This is the guy who says he's not coming back even when allowed to, he can't even stay off here when he's not supposed to be here. LOL

I'll give you credit Blue Bag, even though, could he have made it any easier,
I think not.

Last edited:

Birriards

Banned
You know what, I have to say that if it wasn't RKC, none of you would even care. But because it is RKC, you all talk like you really KNOW who he is, and what he's really all about. You don't know if he's paid the money back to the guy in Canada yet, yet your so sure of yourselves that you really think you know what's really going on, sounds like a bunch of trolls to me. And knowing Glen for as long as I've known him, the problem is not with a lot you saying you wouldn't hire him to work on your own pool tables, the real problem is that not one of you would ever have enough money to pay him for his services in the first place. I for one am waiting to see if he's going to be working on the rest of the pool tables at the Downlo because if he needs more help, I'm heading that way ASAP because he generates a lot of work for us OTHER table mechanics as well!

Rich

Oh hai Glen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guppywithteeth

Registered
Well, then for all you so called men here on AZ that want to keep getting involved in Glens business, grow some balls and call the man himself and ask him what ever you want to find out, I did him a favor and.posted that he won't be on AZ anymore and that's it, I leave it in all your hands....or balls if any of you have any....call RKC yourselves and find the.answers to your questions!!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Don't you have something to do with Diamond Tables Mark? Glen ain't going to dick you around. He knows who he has to be good around and who he can mess with....

The only thing that I heard was that Pink called him. She had potential work for Glen. He promised her that he would pay back the money. Of course if she has work for him, he will promise anything as to not jeopardize his potential income....

Terry, don't put words in my mouth, honey.

i originally called him for Greg Sullivan's # cause i couldn't get through to MG for it, & i thought my info was hysterical. the conversation consisted of the POS tables that were in AHB's showroom. and RKC was familiar with this residential mfg.... and my previous story of their inhouse installer who put the damn Queen Anne legs on backwards. RKC offered up the info re: Kevin. then, because he impressed me so much w/ his knowledge through the phone, it turned to potential business - which he wasn't interested in; too covered up.

all yáll have to do is pickup the phone. or stop in & see him @ CA - he'll be there for a while.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of coarse you're going under the assumption that people would still believe,
whatever you might say.

That's a stretch, at this point.

Originally Post by glen, oops I mean Guppywithteeth, LOL

"Well, then for all you so called men here on AZ that want to keep getting involved in Glens business, grow some balls and call the man himself and ask him what ever you want to find out, I did him a favor and.posted that he won't be on AZ anymore and that's it, I leave it in all your hands....or balls if any of you have any....call RKC yourselves and find the.answers to your questions!! "

The bold sounds like the same line he's fed others.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Why waste minutes on our phones. We know the answer already.

If Glen had paid the money back, you would be the first to let us in on it.

Nothing to do with having a set or not.

guppywithteeth

Registered
Do any of you really believe Glen would tell anyone of you his personal business just to answer to you like he owes you all something, if that's what any of you think, then you really DON'T know Glen at all, so like I said, grow some balls and call the man and ask him yourselves! Or maybe none of you are as big and bad as you think you are, and are really nothing more than trolls on AZB. I can't answer your questions, and neither can anyone else on AZ, so pick up your phone....and call him!

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of coarse you're going under the assumption that people would still believe,
whatever you might say.

That's a stretch, at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.