Remind me again why?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Marine Security, not combat folks, that were sent to protect embassy and assisted other non military personnel out of the country at the time a rocket attack struck the area prior to the fall of Saigon. The US was not fighting but it didn't stop the others. Some non combat folks got stuck in the cross hairs.

So, the facts still remain the same. Unless you were planning on joining the Marine Embassy Guard School (very difficult to get into) and the fact you would also need MP experience before that, you were NEVER going to Vietnam. Ever.

If you are going to inflate your contributions to the war, I suggest you read a little Stephen Ambrose who is one of the premiers writers on the subject as well a well regarded historian on US history and international relations.

You joined after the war ended. So, stop taking bows. It's undignified at this point.
Again, who rhe f#&k is taking bows???? I simply pointed out the last American soldiers killed in Vietnam, NOTHING MORE! Never ONCE said I served in COINTRY, did say I served in the ARMY during the VIETNAM WAR, got a f#&king problems with the dates a served, shove them up your a$$ and take it up with the Federal Government!!! In MY opinion, we had NO F#$KING BUSINESS BEING IN VIETNAM!! But thats just the American way of doing things, ALWAYS sticking your nose in where it DON'T BELONG!!!

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again, who rhe f#&k is taking bows???? I simply pointed out the last American soldiers killed in Vietnam, NOTHING MORE! Never ONCE said I served in COINTRY, did say I served in the ARMY during the VIETNAM WAR, got a f#&king problems with the dates a served, shove them up your a$$ and take it up with the Federal Government!!! In MY opinion, we had NO F#$KING BUSINESS BEING IN VIETNAM!! But thats just the American way of doing things, ALWAYS sticking your nose in where it DON'T BELONG!!!
That's a Goddamn lie, you claimed in YOUR words to be a Vietnam Vet, a Vietnam Vet is a vet who actually served in country and you Goddamn well should know the difference. But instead of apologizing and saying you misspoke you double down on your lie. You are a spineless coward with no backbone.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The war is over…..there’s a new one in Afghanistan I heard
That war is over too, the US, just like in Vietnam, pulled out without winning shit, at the cost of 1,000's of American soldiers lives, and didn't change a damn thing!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That's a Goddamn lie, you claimed in YOUR words to be a Vietnam Vet, a Vietnam Vet is a vet who actually served in country and you Goddamn well should know the difference. But instead of apologizing and saying you misspoke you double down on your lie. You are a spineless coward with no backbone.
F$&k off!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
True, sad chapter in our history
Not one American soldiers life has been lost defending America since the end of WWll, but 10's of thousands of Amerian soldiers lives HAVE been lost getting involved in conflicts and so called wars since then, yet NOT ONE other country has ever dared to attack America, but AMERICA sure has come up with reasons to attack OTHER countries!!! And just to be clear, that's MY DAMN OPINION!!! Its NOT up for debate!!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not one American soldiers life has been lost defending America since the end of WWll, but 10's of thousands of Amerian soldiers lives HAVE been lost getting involved in conflicts and so called wars since then, yet NOT ONE other country has ever dared to attack America, but AMERICA sure has come up with reasons to attack OTHER countries!!! And just to be clear, that's MY DAMN OPINION!!! Its NOT up for debate!!
I missed history class

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a shit show. I've just added several people to my list of fluking retards. Why do you IDIOTS even respond? Glen threw out a shiny lure and you all bit like a big dumb bass.

And to magnatardo..... you certainly picked the correct screen name. Shame on all of you for being so stupid. You have all been hustled.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
What a shit show. I've just added several people to my list of fluking retards. Why do you IDIOTS even respond? Glen threw out a shiny lure and you all bit like a big dumb bass.

And to magnatardo..... you certainly picked the correct screen name. Shame on all of you for being so stupid. You have all been hustled.
i actually take that as a compliment, thank you

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You were. You were ragging on folks for not having the balls to join the service, that you did it, that you could have been killed in Vietnam even though you had zero chance of going. Sorry, but doing KP duty in some cushy army base in the US was never putting you in harms way.

Yes, thank you for your service but stop acting like you did some great deed. You joined when the war was over, you never set foot in Vietnam, and you had Zero chance of being sent to Vietnam.

Why just make it easy and say you were in the military, why even add the qualifier "Vietnam Era". It's silly. I was a cop many moons ago. The same time as many big crimes/murders/etc in and around the Chicago area. I didn't try and tie my police work to some case or some serial killer that I had nothing to do with. See the difference. I know you won't but I'm throwing it out there anyways, lol And I don't berate folks that didn't work as a cop just because I did, how does that matter ??

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't, really! I've started and finished everything I've set out to do, this is my last project!
“Finished” must mean something different to you than the rest of us. Why don’t you just say you’ve “finished” this project and move on? Just like you “finished” your glue project saving pool? Now we know what happened when you say you “finished” that guys rails.
This same old story and stale insults are starting to get sad.