Remind me again why?

SlateMan

Registered
Oh look, another flame war .
Oh, so you just wanna keep the debate going after you been told, hey your plan is great ?
We'll all be waiting for the tour .

So, you just wanna debate some more and have a few more flame wars ?

Attachments

• worldburn-top.jpg
    worldburn-top.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 62

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Hire someone to represent you and present your ideas. A professional presentation, by someone that does it for a living, would make a huge difference. I actually like some of your ideas and believe the concept “could“ work. However, I don’t think you’re the one to pitch it. As I said before, your delivery sucks. Not everyone has the people skills or the delivery to make the sale. From what I have seen on here, you lack in the ability to do so. So hire someone that gives you the best possibility to do so and stick to what you do best. Try not to take my post as an attack, but as constructive criticism. I have been a million dollar producing salesman for years so I know a thing or to about making the sale. And that’s what you will be trying to do if you get a meeting with YUM. Sell, sell, sell.
You know what, I've done my best to explain that my plan to fix pool is not all about me, I've said so many times, but A$$holes here on AZB refuse to believe that, ,because I'm a pool table mechanic, I must be dumb and stupid, therefore I couldn't possibly hatch a plan to fix this sport. Just like I'm not smart enough to design and build the worlds best ball polisher, couldn't possibly have designed a winning coin operated pool table design for Diamond billiards, couldn't possibly have redesigned their tables to play better with the blue label rails, couldn't possibly designed my own billiards adhesive, couldn't possibly worked with Simonis to help test the next generation of pool cloth, or the best playing pool cushions on the market, that have a 25 year warranty, where NO other cushions and a 30day warranty!

Nope, I'm just a dumb, everyday good ole pool table mechanic, than NEEDS to be told how to think for myself, because I'm not smart enough to figure out things on my own!!!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
You know what, I've done my best to explain that my plan to fix pool is not all about me, I've said so many times, but A$$holes here on AZB refuse to believe that, ,because I'm a pool table mechanic, I must be dumb and stupid, therefore I couldn't possibly hatch a plan to fix this sport. Just like I'm not smart enough to design and build the worlds best ball polisher, couldn't possibly have designed a winning coin operated pool table design for Diamond billiards, couldn't possibly have redesigned their tables to play better with the blue label rails, couldn't possibly designed my own billiards adhesive, couldn't possibly worked with Simonis to help test the next generation of pool cloth, or the best playing pool cushions on the market, that have a 25 year warranty, where NO other cushions and a 30day warranty!

Nope, I'm just a dumb, everyday good ole pool table mechanic, than NEEDS to be told how to think for myself, because I'm not smart enough to figure out things on my own!!!
Err, he didn't tell you're dumb.
He gave you an advice that someone else would be better presenting your pitch.
And. nobody said you're dumb because you're a mechanic .
You are being judged by your behavior and words here .

Lord, you're so dense and insecure .

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Again. talk is cheap. If you weren't so insecure , YOU WOULD NOT NEED CONFIRMATION HERE .
Since , you got it all covered , then there is no need for debate here .
Insecure? The members of AZB give me INSPIRATION, what are you talking about!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Err, he didn't tell you're dumb.
He gave you an advice that someone else would be better presenting your pitch.
And. nobody said you're dumb because you're a mechanic .
You are being judged by your behavior and words here .

Lord, you're so dense and insecure .
You, yourself have even told me, "you're just a furniture installer"!!!!

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
April 29, 1975
Charles McMahon (May 10, 1953 – April 29, 1975) and Darwin Lee Judge (February 16, 1956 – April 29, 1975) were the last two United States servicemen killed in Vietnam during the Vietnam War. The two men, both U.S. Marines, were killed in a rocket attack one day before the Fall of Saigon

The war was long over. They were Marine guards at the US Embassy. Every US Embassy in the world has Marine guards, and that doesn't mean we are at war with every country in which we have an embassy.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Hire someone to represent you and present your ideas. A professional presentation, by someone that does it for a living, would make a huge difference. I actually like some of your ideas and believe the concept “could“ work. However, I don’t think you’re the one to pitch it. As I said before, your delivery sucks. Not everyone has the people skills or the delivery to make the sale. From what I have seen on here, you lack in the ability to do so. So hire someone that gives you the best possibility to do so and stick to what you do best. Try not to take my post as an attack, but as constructive criticism. I have been a million dollar producing salesman for years so I know a thing or to about making the sale. And that’s what you will be trying to do if you get a meeting with YUM. Sell, sell, sell.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Why can't this sport find ANY source of sponsorship OUTSIDE of this industry???

Is it really like everyone assumes, because pool has such a bad reputation?

OR, because there's no leadership or organization involved in the sport?

OR MAYBE, because those who feel they already control this sport worldwide, would actually LOSE that control by way of sponsors, organization, and LEADERSHIP taking OVER from them, leaving them completely out the door?

How much do advertisers spend each year?

It was calculated that the total advertising expenditure in North America in 2019 amounted to 253.6 billion U.S. dollars. Due to the impact of the coronavirus on the industry, the spending is expected to fall to 236 billion dollars in 2020, and rebound to 254 billion dollars by the end of 2022

How much money is spent on advertising globally?

Last year, global ad spending slipped 3.5% to $628 billion. For 2021, however, revenue will grow 24% in the U.K. and Brazil, 23% in China and 17% in the U.S., including political advertising.Jun 14, 2021
I can't believe this subject keeps coming up again and again and again...

ill tell you the reason and believe me its the truth.

1. It's boring to watch all pool games, you need to invent a quick/paced one with player engagement, player humiliation's also is good for viewership. Good humility that is.
2. It's hard to attract viewership outside of pool player, kind of same reason as above because its boring to watch. My dad and wife always yawn and leave me when I put pool on TV. However if I put snooker on TV they sit and watch, so please try to analyze it.
3. PPV has killed most of the viewership, PPV kills exposure. People keep doing these PPV to get few bucks in their wallet with only 30-40 viewers, its sad and kills the sport.

Fix these three things and you may have a chance, most importantly a new game needs to be invented. Also add more professionalism (Dressing up and MIC) and players engagement.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a shit show. I've just added several people to my list of fluking retards. Why do you IDIOTS even respond? Glen threw out a shiny lure and you all bit like a big dumb bass.

And to magnatardo..... you certainly picked the correct screen name. Shame on all of you for being so stupid. You have all been hustled.
Nah, I don't take any of this seriously. It was just amusing entertainment on a Sunday afternoon. The only remaining value Glen has to this board, which he claims to despise but just can't quit, is being a foil for ridicule, as he digs himself deeper and deeper into his latest nonsense. Bombastic bully-wannabes need to get called out and taken down.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always thought , UFC finally having weight divisions saved it . Dana White and company were smart. The Gracies only used it to promote their dojos . The Gracies could be billionaires by now if they only had a vision . If their vision was to make UFC the next major contact sport , they would be billionaires now . But, their vision was to open up more dojos. That's why they rigged the first few events .
Then it was the Tito-Randy show.
Then Dana White happened .

Sort of. They had to have weight divisions in order to get sanctioned by state athletic commissions, which I agree, was a must if they were ever going to be taken as a legit sport.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You DON'T get a meeting with YUM Brands or anyone else. If you worked in this kind of sales before, you'd know that. They, and all others luke them "don't accept unsolicited ideas"
Ever seen that before? What you do however, is go through the back door, meet with the agencies THEY hire for NEW ideas, of which I've already DONE! THAT agency has already contacted the CMO of YUM Brands, and got a response back within 24 hours, they're VERY interested in the $30 for $30 ad platform, and WANT to know more!! Now, who do you suppose is going to pitch this NEW advertising platform to YUM Brands, me or the advertising agency?? The CEO of the advertising agency is attending my meeting as well!!!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
aint no body standing in his way
Actually Glenn is in own way by not removing ing, or requested to Mike Howerton, please remove this entire thread.

If I was considering working with someone, hiring someone, or sponsoring someone I would look at their social media. Bet the person.

Friends son does this at university in admissions department where he works. Many potential students with stupid things on their social media get rejected for posting dumb, stupid, or illegal stuff.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Actually Glenn is in own way by not removing ing, or requested to Mike Howerton, please remove this entire thread.

If I was considering working with someone, hiring someone, or sponsoring someone I would look at their social media. Bet the person.

Friends son does this at university in admissions department where he works. Many potential students with stupid things on their social media get rejected for posting dumb, stupid, or illegal stuff.
Wow, again you fail to understand, I'm not the front person involved in this plan, I'm the behind the scenes person. And I have no criminal background, no DUI'S, NO drug arrests....nothing! So what am I suppose to watch out for again???

realkingcobra

Silver Member

I did however get a speeding ticket riding my motorcycle last year, doing 70mph in a 55mph zone, you think the advertising world will hold that against me?

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Whats the definition of the word if?
English Language Learners Definition of if

(Entry 1 of 2) —used to talk about the result or effect of something that may happen or be true. —used to discuss the imaginary result or effect of something that did not happen or that is or was not true. —used to say that something must happen before another thing can happen

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I did however get a speeding ticket riding my motorcycle last year, doing 70mph in a 55mph zone, you think the advertising world will hold that against me?

Nope not the speeding ticket, but if I was on Sponsorship Selection Committee for a company and read this thread.

You would get polite
Letter saying we have made our commitments to others for our 2021-2022 sponsorship. Thank your for submitting your application for consideration.🤣

Last edited: