Remind me again why?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I left Tracy in 88 and never looked back. I own a couple houses there, been there once in the past 10 years. Worst place ever

Last time I was in CA was 2014. San Diego, it was loaded with homeless.

I call it Calcutta on the Pacific, it’s a third world hell hole.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last time I was in CA was 2014. San Diego, it was loaded with homeless.

I call it Calcutta on the Pacific, it’s a third world hell hole.
I’m in LA now. I drove to downtown to my dr 2 days ago. 4th world country……maybe not even a country. Just a disaster. Ca is a mess. And only getting worse. May parents came in the early 50’s to paradise, I’m leaving 70 years later. Times change everywhere.

Where and when I leave I’m not certain, I’m just certain it’s not going to be too long. Could be next year might take 3-4 years-but I’m leaving-unless I’m making huge $. Then don’t matter I’m good with the mess. Right now I’m not making huge $, I’m doing ok-hit not ok enough to stay. We’ll see. I have high standards.

Tracy lol funny, I need to raise the rents there/ come to think of it.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I agree that it's a good idea to bring pros into situations where pro knowledge and pro connections are needed.
If you try going straight to the advertisers, the only feed back you'll recieve is "we don't accept unsolicited ideas or advertisements" so if you want to break into that circle, you must do so by finding someone already IN that circle.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
If you try going straight to the advertisers, the only feed back you'll recieve is "we don't accept unsolicited ideas or advertisements" so if you want to break into that circle, you must do so by finding someone already IN that circle.

So Glenn have you infeltrated the circle with the 💰❓

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well as your being elusive, when do you expect to spill the beans.📰
I'll tell you what, for the first event I'm looking to make it the world team cup event, 16 teams, representing 16 countries. 3 men, 1 woman to a team. 9B, race to 21, 3hr match time limit, round robin. That means every team plays 15 matches. 2 matches a day, for 7 days, 15th and final match plays out the morning of the 8th day. All teams play simultaneously on 8 9ft Diamond ProAms, all 8 tables live streamed simultaneously. PPV will be $25.99 with $5.99 of that being the monthly subscription which allows the viewer video on demand viewing AFTER the live streamed event has concluded. Subscription viewing will be available 24/7 365. That means no one will miss any of the 120 matches, 360 hours of entertainment.

The winner of the team cup competition will be the money leader, not the match leader. All matches play for $10,000 a match, and will be divided according to the total wins from both teams divided into the $10,000 for a winning game value. Matches can even end up in a draw, with both teams winning $5k each.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Then why not just leave it at that😉

Because you keep making claims, maybe you should go silent, until you have some big announcement to make.

People who do great things do not have to beat chest, or run mouth. If indeed they do great things, people notice without the great ones have to say I am great, look at me.

ElKabong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Until Vegas will set odds (how did that work out last time!) or you can bet on tournaments on DraftKings, pool
is destined to take a backseat to bowling, dart and cornhole
Self supporting, with money only coming from entry fees and internal trade sponsors will only get us so far

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Because you keep making claims, maybe you should go silent, until you have some big announcement to make.

People who do great things do not have to beat chest, or run mouth. If indeed they do great things, people notice without the great ones have to say I am great, look at me.
Why do YOU care what I do?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Until Vegas will set odds (how did that work out last time!) or you can bet on tournaments on DraftKings, pool
is destined to take a backseat to bowling, dart and cornhole
Self supporting, with money only coming from entry fees and internal trade sponsors will only get us so far
Working on that in South Dakota.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

You're so caught up on telling me what I can't do, yet silent on what I CAN do, why is that?