Reno info

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Boy ...

I would love to be in Reno watching Gabe play Orcullo, and Jesse playing Lining, not to mention some of the winner's side matches.

What kind of cue is that in the picture on the front page? Different style of points on it.

lunchmoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snapshot9 said:
I would love to be in Reno watching Gabe play Orcullo, and Jesse playing Lining, not to mention some of the winner's side matches.

What kind of cue is that in the picture on the front page? Different style of points on it.

Any idea who put Orcullo in the losers bracket?

Lunchmoney

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Defending champ in the nine ball division and fellow Calgarian Edwin Montal plays Stan the Man on the one loss side, that should be a great match. I wished there were brackets:(

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gabesmom said:
bump....any more updates?

Mike Davis won the event defeating Montal in the finals. The full details can be found on the AZ homepage on the right hand side of the page.

gabesmom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sniper said:
Mike Davis won the event defeating Montal in the finals. The full details can be found on the AZ homepage on the right hand side of the page.
Found the brackets for 8-ball this morning on the homepage. Thanks!

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
sorry to say Gabe fell today to Franky Hernandez, the break was a big factor, Gabe came up dry twice and cost him the match otherwise he shot great.Gabe placed 25th almost half way into the payouts. payouts being to top 48.

Last edited: