Role Call

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Randyg & Claude will be at both the ACS & BCAPL.

Scott Lee & I will be conducting our normal Pool School at the BCAPL.

randyg

FastManners

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll Be there

I will be there from the 8th to 20th.
Playing the ACS team events at the Tropicana and then moving up to The Riviera for the Singles and team events.
I am as excited as ever and can hardly believe that it is now only 42 days away!

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
Is anyone traveling down I-70 or even through Missouri? I have gas money...just can't stand commercial flights anymore. 8th of May I have a ride back home.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Get into town on Monday, May 7th. Entered in the Open Nine Ball, Open Scotch Doubles, Open Eight Ball, Open Mixed Team Eight Ball and Men's Mixed Nine Ball Team both with Dicks Pick of Las Vegas. Phew!

Going to try the 14.1 event again if they hold it. Didn't realize there were no playoffs for the Seniors. Left Vegas Wednesday before the team events started. Was home before I learned I'd finished third on one attempt.

Not sure when I'm leaving. Drove one of my cars out last October and left it at the house. Need to get it back to New York for its annual inspection in June. New York won't accept smog / safety inspections from Nevada. Oh well! See you there!

Lyn

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
It will be my first time to the BCAPL Nationals. If you're playing the singles, do you still need to wear a 'team uniform'?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
It will be my first time to the BCAPL Nationals. If you're playing the singles, do you still need to wear a 'team uniform'?

Uniform shirts are only required in team events. Scotch doubles is regular dress code. My partner and me play in matching shirts given to us by a Las Vegas Saloon. Much easier to spot each other in the crowd.

Lyn

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Role call

From our numbers so far, it appears that we will ave at least as many players as last year.

We are ahead of last year's registration by a quite a bit.

Hope to see everyone there.

Mark Griffin

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a great opportunity for all the players, every year! I'm looking forward to it again in May! :thumbup: We encourage every league player to come in and get their stroke professionally analyzed.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Randyg & Claude will be at both the ACS & BCAPL.

Scott Lee & I will be conducting our normal Pool School at the BCAPL.

randyg