roll call...only those that have been here 10+ years.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I rarely post although I linger a couple times a month.

The site has changed so much...

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I was the 27th person to sign up for this site so yeah, it's been a long time...lol
3-22-2003 is my Born on Date

Well I am pleasantly surprised because I cannot find anyone who joined before I did. There is a post from site owner Mike Howerton (AZHousePro) on 25th March 2003 and that is the day that I joined. In all that time I have used the same screen name pro9dg and the same password.

You are close Mr. pro9dg, look up ^^^^^^^^

Mr. Koop, you signed up so early that if you started a thread you had to wait for people to join AZB just to answer you!!!!! :smile::smile::smile:

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
I'm still around, but mainly hang out in the cue gallery section...lol.

Edit: Formally known as Rackin_Zack April 2004.

Last edited:

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I joined this site to read about pool and gambling stories but there's not much of either on here anymore, it's mainly pissing contests between people that don't know how to piss. I will say that I was impressed by the Billiards Buzz magazine. There are still some knowledgeable posts and posters on here but you weed through a lot of nonsense to get there.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not even half way there so I'm Def NOT posting about join time. Rather the first time I ever heard of AZ in a pool room. It was fall / winter of 2003-04and I went the the " new " Bill & Billies down in Arnold to bet it up playing red head Scotty at some some one whole. As we all always do we bs with everyone standing around before getting to the biz. Everyone was talking bout " hey have you heard / seen / been on AZ BILLIARDS yet? Of course I had not, I had no use for it, saw no value other than novelty and that had it nothing to do with action which is all I was concerned about so I blew it off, for about another decade lololol. Wish I had the foresight and vision and joined back then. I was talking to Danny Green and he was excited about it so I should have clued in then lol- but he was pushing the tour so I just figured it was for that.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish I had the foresight and vision and joined back then. I was talking to Danny Green and he was excited about it so I should have clued in then lol- but he was pushing the tour so I just figured it was for that.

Where is Danny based now? I saw him in S Fla a few years ago.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I have to post so I can look at my Join Date. I don't think it has been a Decade, but must be running pretty close by now.

9 Years. Close enuff?

ironchef.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was fairly active from about 2004-2006 then drop the game and cue collecting. Got back into cues in 2014. I rarely play but enjoy collecting.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I have to post so I can look at my Join Date. I don't think it has been a Decade, but must be running pretty close by now.

9 Years. Close enuff?

I've been here well over 56 years.....that's in dog years, of course.
Us Canucks are allowed to do shit like that, Terry.