atthecat AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 27, 2008 #1 I recently acquired a 1981 S-14 Schon and love it. I never see any pictures of them on this site. If you have one or two post some pix for me please. Any stories or info on them? Thanks. Here's the one I got:
I recently acquired a 1981 S-14 Schon and love it. I never see any pictures of them on this site. If you have one or two post some pix for me please. Any stories or info on them? Thanks. Here's the one I got:
Fast Lenny Faster Than You... Silver Member Aug 27, 2008 #2 I am sure you will find some in the cue gallery.
cuesblues cue accumulator Silver Member Aug 28, 2008 #3 What an interesting cue. I imagine it plays terrific I going to look online for some pics, but I have never seen one.
What an interesting cue. I imagine it plays terrific I going to look online for some pics, but I have never seen one.
Fuji-whopper Fargo: 457...play some? Silver Member Aug 29, 2008 #5 Very nice cue, I believe Dave "Underdog" Chartier plays with either the same model of cue or something very similar to it.
Very nice cue, I believe Dave "Underdog" Chartier plays with either the same model of cue or something very similar to it.
macneilb AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 29, 2008 #6 i agree that they are super rare...i don't think i've ever seen one for sale here. thats a great looking cue btw
i agree that they are super rare...i don't think i've ever seen one for sale here. thats a great looking cue btw
atthecat AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 30, 2008 #7 Thanks Macneilb. I got it on this site. I never see any other listed let alone an S-14!
atthecat AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 1, 2008 #8 Is Dave "Underdog" Chartier a member of this site? Any one know how I can get in touch with him? Thanks.
Is Dave "Underdog" Chartier a member of this site? Any one know how I can get in touch with him? Thanks.
Fuji-whopper Fargo: 457...play some? Silver Member Sep 2, 2008 #10 Don't know if he posts here, he used to own the Break Zone in Torrance Ca. and still might. Here is the number just in case: (310) 325-7665
Don't know if he posts here, he used to own the Break Zone in Torrance Ca. and still might. Here is the number just in case: (310) 325-7665