Santa Part 2

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also got this from Santa. A Szamboti tribute. What do you think of this "UNHIT" cue. It is 5 years old Mottey and un hit.

Glen

Attachments

• 50.JPG
    50.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 414
  • 48.JPG
    48.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 416
  • 47.JPG
    47.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 411
  • 46.JPG
    46.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 410
  • 45.JPG
    45.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, nice pair of cues you have now. I think I like this one better though, I'm very partial to black leather or black exotic skin wraps. Did Paul Mottey retire recently, or is it someone else that I have mixed up with him?

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have heard that he did retire but I can neither confirm or deny this allegation.:grin-square:

Glen

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice!I don't think I could have owned it 5 years and never hit a ball with it!:wink:Thanks for sharing!

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Unbelievable for me....to own such a cue and don t hit with it.....this baby should be a master on the green playground :)
Very eye-candy,

lg
Ingo

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
WOW what a mottey.....i am very in love with that cue...congrats on your christmas gifts...mickey carroll

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Wow, your Christmas was way better than mine. Great looking cues, congrats.

Stan

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your Mottey reminds me of a gus i used to own,in fact I had Barry make me one just like it,it was one of his first 10 or 20,he ever made

I bought it in Phoenix,a guy was playing next to me. I ha him send it to Barry for confirmation and sent him the money before it left Barry's house on Rumpf. I think I had to replace it with a Barry,so Barry got 2 orders and I got matching father and son Szambotis

I digress,what we have here is a nice Mottey and a lucky stiff with another big win

Dean

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen, you have had one hell of a Christmas. You have excellent taste. This cue is perfection!