SBE postponed

PoolPlayer4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You all missed my point. Covid deaths had 2 components. One was the obvious political one. The other was money. “Ask FactCheck's conclusion: "Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment. We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19 and on ventilators as TRUE“. Did a hospital do this on purpose, probably not. But they did get more money. Were there an “extra” 500,000 death? The CDCs MMWR would have quickly pointed this out. I’m just saying many people died with Covid, not because of it.
Nonsense.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Gail and I are getting our second shot of Moderna next week.

Lou Figueroa
Good for you Lou. Vaccinations are rapidly picking up. Some parts of California are better than others but it's gaining pace very rapidly. By summer we should have pretty good coverage.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the SBE will be cancelled completely this year. IMO, this year will be the vaccination year. Next year 2022 things will be relaxed and closer to normal, although open to the public indoor places will still require masks. The following year 2023, I see the masks going away. They won't be required to enter businesses anymore. The work from home vacation will be completely over. These are my predictions, based on nothing but my own thin air:)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny how if you Google "NYT retraction sicknick" it's article after article from all kinds of sources.

Maybe comprehension is your problem? 🤷‍♂️

And what does that prove, other than there are a lot of poopy-turds out there.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for you Lou. Vaccinations are rapidly picking up. Some parts of California are better than others but it's gaining pace very rapidly. By summer we should have pretty good coverage.

Had to miss my mom's 90th birthday last year out in CA.

I think she's now been vaccinated so we'll be headed that way soon.

Lou Figueroa

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He died of complications from being attacked while on duty.

He got hit with a fire extinguisher, may have been pepper sprayed, and who knows whatever else the mob did to him. Totally deserved the honor.

Lou Figueroa
Bro, that's already been completely retracted by the reporter who wrote it and yet you still keep repeating the lib narrative. The coroner never had head injury as the cause of death...but the Democrats just kept pumping the story to try and impeach Trump.

It was all political theatre, like countless lies before...enjoy the show.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bro, that's already been completely retracted by the reporter who wrote it and yet you still keep repeating the lib narrative. The coroner never had head injury as the cause of death...but the Democrats just kept pumping the story to try and impeach Trump.

It was all political theatre, like countless lies before...enjoy the show.

Snopes is reporting that, "On Jan. 7, Capitol Police issued a news release stating Sicknick “was injured while physically engaging with protesters, and passed away at 9:30 p.m. the following day “due to injuries sustained while on-duty.

The original story in the NYTimes was based upon the accounts from law enforcement officials.

Lou Figueroa

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snopes is reporting that, "On Jan. 7, Capitol Police issued a news release stating Sicknick “was injured while physically engaging with protesters, and passed away at 9:30 p.m. the following day “due to injuries sustained while on-duty.

The original story in the NYTimes was based upon the accounts from law enforcement officials.

Lou Figueroa
Was that Blue Checked by your fact checkers too?
Keep drinking the kool aid Lou.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just say "I was wrong"...be a lot more dignified than bragging about beating a guy with the worst chicken-wing stroke ever caught on tape.

What does a match I played almost seven years go have to do with this?

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was that Blue Checked by your fact checkers too?
Keep drinking the kool aid Lou.

I don't like Kool-Aid.

And I'd be happy to say I was wrong if you could only make a logical, persuasive argument to support your position rather than using names and obfuscating with references to JB.

Lou Figueroa
obviously too
much to ask lol

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

Did you miss the part where I stated that the hospitalization numbers are from the largest healthcare provider in our state? I fail to see how that is personal or anecdotal. In the meantime you can continue to put your full trust into the liberally biased mainstream media who feed the sheepole "logical fallacy" by the truckload everyday, Im going believe the people in the trenches and the facts offered to me.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Love the politically inspired mock outrage that this event was postponed, as were hundreds of thousands of events. Many of these types of decisions were financial but many were also due to health concerns for exhibitors, attendees and employees. Managers understand such decisions as responsible.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the politically inspired mock outrage that this event was postponed, as were hundreds of thousands of events. Many of these types of decisions were financial but many were also due to health concerns for exhibitors, attendees and employees. Managers understand such decisions as responsible.
Tate, yeah I'm sorry I posted this cancelation notice. This has gone all NPR. There's a years worth of cabin fever coming to a head.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
When you commit to being ignorant, you go all the way with it.

Congratulations 👏👏👏