SBE Pro 10-Ball

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not sir. I was just commenting on Shaw’s lack of sportsmanship on many occasions.

I did see Danny mastermaket won the amateur

Ok, I thought maybe he got outta hand again.
Also, I always wondered if the pro finals were packed with fans on those bleachers.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I’ve stayed it has been but it’s been a while since I have . Come to think of it the last final I remember is Schmitt beating Corey duel and that was at the old expo center lol

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So it's Dechaine vs. Olson for the title. Has it started yet? Anyone doing (or going to do) a stream on Facebook?

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
5-4 Mike in Men's final.

Aranas won Pro Am

Last edited:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Who's Danny Olson? Never heard of the name before, and I waste my time on these forums every day just like all of you degenerates:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

Not sure. Just shared your post with crowd lol.
5-5 now.
Corr 4-4 with Brittnay Bryant

mnsneakypete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny is another player from eastern South Dakota. Young kid (?21 ish). Likes to come back to our South Dakota state championship every year and destroy us yokels. He played in the finals of one of the US open barbox championships about 2 years ago.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who's Danny Olson? Never heard of the name before, and I waste my time on these forums every day just like all of you degenerates:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

Danny Smith's biological grandfather was named Olson but he got divorced from grandma and the new stepgranddad was named Oleson with an E but going through Rikers Island somehow the e was dropped. When Danny was around 11, he chose the name Lipschitz himself to avoid the confusion. Then he was teased so much he had it legally changed to 'Smith'. Recently after a bout of nostalgia he decided to go back to his original family name 'Olson'. and that's the rest of the story-Good day!!