SCAM ALERT on # TEAM XLRB CARBON FIBER CUE SHAFTS / MATTHEW BARGERSTOCK OF CARMICHAEL, PA.

xX-Wizard-Xx

I have NO RESERVATIONS about sharing my full name (Howard R. Fierman) or my home address in (Raleigh, NC) and phone number with anyone on this forum, or anywhere else. I'm NOT attempting to conceal my identity or hide behind any veil of anonymity.

Howard R. Fierman
1615-104 Collegeview Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27606

Cell Phone 24/7/366: (919)460-4666
Email: fiermanhoward@gmail.com
I would never under any circumstances do that ... Not for a few hundred dollars

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes it doesn't matter the dollar amount, It's the principal....and that's where a good pair of steel toed boots come in handy. They leave a lasting impression and leave the wearer with complete satisfaction. Ask to see the teeth marks on mine.

UPDATE ON $$$ RECOVERY:

I pledged to keep this forum informed about my attempts to recover the money that I paid Matt for products that were never delivered; here's the current status of my efforts. I just finished filing a "Fraud Report" with the bank which issued the credit card with which I paid Mr. Bargerstock. I'm confident that the bank is in an excellent position to apply leverage which I, as an individual, don't have the muscle to apply. I encourage each of you to pursue this despicable person in any way you choose. I have been extremely careful to NOT issue any threats or engage in any behavior which someone could twist into considering unlawful. I choose to not become entangled in any activity that could result in me being indicted for any offense whatsoever.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

dendweller

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
UPDATE ON $$$ RECOVERY:

I pledged to keep this forum informed about my attempts to recover the money that I paid Matt for products that were never delivered; here's the current status of my efforts. I just finished filing a "Fraud Report" with the bank which issued the credit card with which I paid Mr. Bargerstock. I'm confident that the bank is in an excellent position to apply leverage which I, as an individual, don't have the muscle to apply. I encourage each of you to pursue this despicable person in any way you choose. I have been extremely careful to NOT issue any threats or engage in any behavior which someone could twist into considering unlawful. I choose to not become entangled in any activity that could result in me being indicted for any offense whatsoever.

It's a sad story. I spoke with him a while back about a shaft, didn't buy one but I don't think he started out thinking he could burn anyone.
Too bad it got to this. I gotta think he got caught up in taking money upfront and not using it for why he took it. But that's just a guess.

dendweller

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
UPDATE ON $$$ RECOVERY:

Question, do you think he took you're 900 knowing he was going to blow it and not make you your shafts?

dendweller

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
seems like an honest guy just having a tough time... just be patient ...
This is really a good illustration about why it's worth paying the 3 or 4 % for paypal goods and services. I ordered a golf club from a company once, they filed for chapter 11 a little while later. Got the letter indicating that I was on there list of people they owed and that they were protected by chapter 11. I sent a note to paypal thinking they couldn't do anything about it given the chapter 11 status but a day later I had a refund in my paypal account.

David Sorensen

6 month old video
Nice reply from Mr.Bargerstock 🤔 Sad but not our problem…the video is 6 mos old & still no one has their shafts yet that they paid for ( I NO LONGER WANT IT I JUST WANT THE MONEY BACK FOR WHICH I WILL GLADLY REMOVE ALL THE NEGATIVE POSTINGS I HAVE POSTED ON HIS FAILED ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCT I HAVE PAID FOR BACK IN JULY 2022 )
ITS TIME TO PAY UP SIR ✌️

Last edited:

xX-Wizard-Xx

Nice reply from Mr.Bargerstock 🤔 Sad but not our problem…the video is 6 mos old & still no one has their shafts yet that they paid for ( I NO LONGER WANT IT I JUST WANT THE MONEY BACK FIR WHICH I WILL GLADLY REMOVE ALL THE NEGATIVE POSTINGS I HAVE POSTED ON HIS FAILED ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCT I HAVE PAID FOR BACK IN JULY 2022 )
to be on Team XLRB you have to pay to play

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice reply from Mr.Bargerstock 🤔 Sad but not our problem…the video is 6 mos old & still no one has their shafts yet that they paid for ( I NO LONGER WANT IT I JUST WANT THE MONEY BACK FOR WHICH I WILL GLADLY REMOVE ALL THE NEGATIVE POSTINGS I HAVE POSTED ON HIS FAILED ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCT I HAVE PAID FOR BACK IN JULY 2022 )
You can't rescind what has been released.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have NO RESERVATIONS about sharing my full name (Howard R. Fierman) or my home address in (Raleigh, NC) and phone number with anyone on this forum, or anywhere else. I'm NOT attempting to conceal my identity or hide behind any veil of anonymity.

Howard R. Fierman
1615-104 Collegeview Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27606

Cell Phone 24/7/366: (919)460-4666
Email: fiermanhoward@gmail.com
Regardless of how pissed i was i wouldn't toss out that much info. This guy is done and gone. The chances of getting $.25 back from this guy are slim-n-none and slim done left town.

Last edited:
Question, do you think he took you're 900 knowing he was going to blow it and not make you your shafts?
I'm certain that his original intentions were to monetize his hobby by growing it into a business. I'm also certain that he had personal demons resulting from his years as an EMT. I want to have sympathy for him but I don't feel any obligations to be sympathetic for ANYONE who knows what the right thing is, promises to do the right thing, and then doesn't honor his word.

Anything I own can be stolen from me, I can be drugged into giving up National secrets, I can be tortured to the point of losing my mind or faculties; the only thing I have that can NEVER be taken from me, and it's my most valuable posession, is my integrity. I discussed this concept several times with Matt. He repeatedly assured me that he understood and shared my view that each of us is the sole custodian of his own integrity. I therefore don't feel obligated to feel sorry for him.

David Sorensen

I'm certain that his original intentions were to monetize his hobby by growing it into a business. I'm also certain that he had personal demons resulting from his years as an EMT. I want to have sympathy for him but I don't feel any obligations to be sympathetic for ANYONE who knows what the right thing is, promises to do the right thing, and then doesn't honor his word.

Anything I own can be stolen from me, I can be drugged into giving up National secrets, I can be tortured to the point of losing my mind or faculties; the only thing I have that can NEVER be taken from me, and it's my most valuable posession, is my integrity. I discussed this concept several times with Matt. He repeatedly assured me that he understood and shared my view that each of us is the sole custodian of his own integrity. I therefore don't feel obligated to feel sorry for him.
Totally agree so Mr .Bargerstock get off your ass and send our money back , you are about to enter an very expensive defense fee on top of what you have STOLEN FROM US 👎