Schon approx. 20 years old Beautiful & excellent original

Garrstim

New member
I bought this Schon in about 1994. It's been stored in my collection since. Very elegant and beautiful with spliced points and extremely pretty ring work. I think it's late 80s vintage, but not sure and don't know model number although I have queries out regarding that. The diamonds appear to be ivory as is the ferrule. One shaft. Cue rolls true along a rail and on the flats. Excellent +. $1300

Photos here ----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29800684@N07/sets/72157623345847745/

PM me for phone number if you would like to discuss.

Thanks,
Barry
 
I bought this Schon in about 1994. It's been stored in my collection since. Very elegant and beautiful with spliced points and extremely pretty ring work. I think it's late 80s vintage, but not sure and don't know model number although I have queries out regarding that. The diamonds appear to be ivory as is the ferrule. One shaft. Cue rolls true along a rail and on the flats. Excellent +. $1300

Photos here ----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29800684@N07/sets/72157623345847745/

PM me for phone number if you would like to discuss.

Thanks,
Barry

Barry,

What you have appears to be a Schon SP-30, circa 1990. Nice cue.

Joe
 
Nice Schon, great price.

Barry is a good friend of mine. Good luck on your sale sir. poolrod.:grin-square:
 
Back
Top