Scott Frost Puts Ball up inside the light!

Lol, that was funny.

He didn't even break that hard, I guess he just hit the cueball wrong, which made it jump that much!
 
Roy Steffensen said:
Lol, that was funny.

He didn't even break that hard, I guess he just hit the cueball wrong, which made it jump that much!
Yes it was very cool and it took off like a rocket! :thumbup:
 
couldn't get video to work. can someone pm me a link of what player I need to download please?
 
thanks for posting that lenny...i've never seen that one before. i've never seen scott smile so hard since the haircut video. he got some real hieght on that CB!!!! i like how he picked it out and dropped it with his hand up near the light, that was hilarious....
 
Lights Out

At league a couple years ago my buddy broke and the cue ball went straight up and smashed out the flourescent bulbs. It sure was a long beer break till that mess was cleaned up.
 
Craig Fales said:
Who was he playing? How about a link to the actual video?

Its hosted on ustream.tv and then embeded on our site. so if you cant see it on our site you prolly wont be able to see on ustream. I will rip it soon and post it up for you to download.
 
Nice

Looks like it just wedged in ??? I did see a guy break
one of those fancy stained glass lights one night .That
one just stuck .......funny .One in a million shot :thumbup:
 
Craig Fales said:
Who was he playing? How about a link to the actual video?


He was playing me....I knew before I saw the video that I did not play very well....after watching the video....I think it was even worse than I originally thought.

I am sure I could come up with some good excuses....but the fact is...I just played really bad....Meh...I am still .500 against him with the 7 out.

You don't hear it in the video...but when I saw the CB was stuck in the light.....I called push. :)
 
BRKNRUN said:
He was playing me....I knew before I saw the video that I did not play very well....after watching the video....I think it was even worse than I originally thought.

I am sure I could come up with some good excuses....but the fact is...I just played really bad....Meh...I am still .500 against him with the 7 out.

You don't hear it in the video...but when I saw the CB was stuck in the light.....I called push. :)

I agree Ken, you play much better than that everytime I've seen you play. Maybe it was the fact that you and Frost were each wearing matching outfits. :)
 
Back
Top