Scott Frost Vs Chip Compton - 100k Race to 40 ONE POCKET - Tue-Friday www.omegabilliards.com

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its unwatchable. I couldn't get through the first game.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that... But anyway .. Scott starts each session strong, then fades... He leads 30-25 after The Wood Chipper wins several in a row at the end... Good Luck!!

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those who are unable to watch let me give you an update. Frosty is up 19 to 16. The players are taking a break and the first rack has not been finished yet. This is beginning to get bad.

It’s One Pocket, games don’t have time limits, if any of you guys ever bet anything playing one pocket you know how things can go when it’s a tight matchup!!!!! It’s awesome

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have thoroughly enjoyed it, great matches aren’t always about great pool. This one has a personal feeling to it and it will be intriguing to see if Scott can jump out early tonight and put it away or if Chip will hit the ground running and make it a grind fest.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
WE ARE IN THE SOUTHWEST & THIS IS THE BIG BURRITO
Race to 40 for $100k

TvMike here reporting from Phoenix Arizona.

Going into the final day Frost leads Compton 30 to 25. Last night due to the management of Fast Lenny the players were able to finish the initial obligation to play till someone got to 30 games.

One thing is for certain this is the only day that really matters. Scott has a 5 game head start what it comes down to is Chip Compton needs to outplay, outshoot, outsmart and grind out 15 winning games before Scott can do the same with only 10 games to win the cash.
The atmospheres intensity is sharpening to a razor and you can feel the momentum virtually in the air. Allowable gamesmanship creeps in and the players decide to take a break or a breather any time they please. The spectators and backers have been watching for 3 days and they know good play and execution when they see it, the sound of applause can be heard physically and virtually.

I appreciate everyone who has got the feed and helped out with anything during this adventure. The players don’t care if were here producing or not really although they do get compensated so we can peer into the world of high stakes pool and gambling. I was asked to come out LAST MINUTE and Scott’s friends and locals were asked if they wanted to help commentate to donate their time. I’m just here regardless to produce everything, however I can never let the show go unmanned and that’s just who I am. I’d like to think that even my knowledge of the game is passable most the time however I’ve been calling the wrong pockets sometimes LOL as I say. I have been on little sleep and focus, the hot arizona sun blazes in my room at 7:30 in the morning and I can’t sleep in from the late night the night before. It’s a grueling grind much like it is to play such a match. Today I managed to get a few more hours sleep and I am resharpened I hope to finish this production out on a higher note.

Thank you to everyone sincerely.

Come join us to see the Chipper and the Freezer locked in the box for the final day!

www.omegabilliards.com

I wouldn’t be lying if I didn’t overhear the words “Lets Back it and Jack It”
LMK I’ll be around.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its unwatchable. I couldn't get through the first game.
WE ARE IN THE SOUTHWEST & THIS IS THE BIG BURRITO
Race to 40 for $100k

TvMike here reporting from Phoenix Arizona.

Going into the final day Frost leads Compton 30 to 25. Last night due to the management of Fast Lenny the players were able to finish the initial obligation to play till someone got to 30 games.

One thing is for certain this is the only day that really matters. Scott has a 5 game head start what it comes down to is Chip Compton needs to outplay, outshoot, outsmart and grind out 15 winning games before Scott can do the same with only 10 games to win the cash.
The atmospheres intensity is sharpening to a razor and you can feel the momentum virtually in the air. Allowable gamesmanship creeps in and the players decide to take a break or a breather any time they please. The spectators and backers have been watching for 3 days and they know good play and execution when they see it, the sound of applause can be heard physically and virtually.

I appreciate everyone who has got the feed and helped out with anything during this adventure. The players don’t care if were here producing or not really although they do get compensated so we can peer into the world of high stakes pool and gambling. I was asked to come out LAST MINUTE and Scott’s friends and locals were asked if they wanted to help commentate to donate their time. I’m just here regardless to produce everything, however I can never let the show go unmanned and that’s just who I am. I’d like to think that even my knowledge of the game is passable most the time however I’ve been calling the wrong pockets sometimes LOL as I say. I have been on little sleep and focus, the hot arizona sun blazes in my room at 7:30 in the morning and I can’t sleep in from the late night the night before. It’s a grueling grind much like it is to play such a match. Today I managed to get a few more hours sleep and I am resharpened I hope to finish this production out on a higher note.

Thank you to everyone sincerely.

Come join us to see the Chipper and the Freezer locked in the box for the final day!

www.omegabilliards.com

I wouldn’t be lying if I didn’t overhear the words “Lets Back it and Jack It”
LMK I’ll be around.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
“WE ARE IN THE SOUTHWEST & THIS IS THE BIG BURRITO
Race to 40 for $100k”

Wrong the Big Burrito is know as the Hollenbeck Burrito at Manuals in East Los Angeles.

Food network has done shoe in the ledgindary Mexican Resturant in East Los Angeles many times.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
It’s One Pocket, games don’t have time limits, if any of you guys ever bet anything playing one pocket you know how things can go when it’s a tight matchup!!!!! It’s awesome
In this match It is up to each player to manage the other. Once my opponent asks for a 2nd break in the same rack just to get an edge, I am going to say no. One guy takes a break then the other guy takes one back to make a point and that is why they need day 5. Not knocking just funny watching it play out. They also argued about the coins after the 2nd or 3rd rack.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can’t wait to go

might go Tuesday
I might copy and post this post in another thread:

It’s a nice spot. Lots of work to be done still, kitchen opens on the 28th. Hell of a kitchen to say the least. The brands of kitchen equipment are top notch-I know a fair bit about commercial kitchens.

The tables are all new Bwicks 6 7’ and 2 GC6’s that are very nice. Bar is up and going. First week in biz has been solid-considering zero sign, almost no marketing etc. they are really going to do well fast. As they are starting out strong for a soft opening-that’s real biz, not the result of a ad spend creating a quick rush.

The people I saw in there will 90% come back. It’s organic traffic. The area needs a joint like that. It’s not a “pool room” or just a sports bar. It’s a hybrid and that’s what it takes to deliver pool to people now.

There’s lots of room for more tables and they will be added in time-they ain’t cheap.

Zero doubt about the future of this room, it’s here to stay.

Best
Fatboy 😀

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
….DAY FIVE – ARIZONA DESERT

THE TROOPS ARE GETTING RESTLESS RUNNING OUT OF MRES AND WATER IS BECOMING SCARCE. OUR COMMANDER IS PUTTING US ON WATER RATIONS WE CAN HAVE ONLY 1 BOTTLE WATER PER DAY. THE LATE NIGHT GRINDING SESSIONS ARE WEARING DOWN MORALE
A DEEP RESTFUL SLEEP IS SOMETHING WE DREAM ABOUT WHILE WE ARE AWAKE

Scott Frost Vs Chip Compton – Race to 40 One Pocket for $100k

It’s not even about the money at this point it’s about beating the man standing on the other side of the table by sheer force of will. Mental fortitude and focus come in and out of the cross hairs of their cues as projectile weapons. The physicality of the competition of being in the trenches have taken their toll. Bodies are already sore and the nerves come and go. The storm in their hearts calmly reverberates and quests for the victory inside. When it is over there will be two men standing rewarded by the self growth harvested by the fruit of their labors. Only one will have a greater financial gain yet both will be considered eternal champions.

IT IS AN HONOR TO HAVE DOCUMENTED THEIR JOURNEY

TvMike

TUNE IN FOR THE LAST OF THE PROVERBIAL BLOOD BATH @ www.omegabilliards.com
4:00 AZ TIMES – 6:00 CST – 7:00 EST

Attachments

• art.jpg
    art.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 71