Scott Frost Vs Chip Compton - 100k Race to 40 ONE POCKET - Tue-Friday www.omegabilliards.com

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
100k ONE POCKET MATCHUP FOR THE AGES! - TUES/WEDS/THURS/FRIDAY - 3:00 PST - 4:00 Az time - 6:00 CST - 7:00 Eastern

Produced by TvMike for http://www.Omegabilliards.com in coperation with Billiardnet on Facebook for promos and teasers.

Race to 10 everyday.

BET IS JACKED out of this world before they even backed it. Went from 40k a side to 50k

Scott Frost V Chip Compton

Race to 40 for $100k - LEGENDARY HIGH STAKES ACTION HERE!

Make sure you check it out, tune in through the www.Omegabilliards.com website click the PPV button to get your pass.

Internet tests have been great, my equipment is solid come check it out.

Thanks for the support all these years-TvMike

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 135

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I didn't have a problem with keeping track of the ball count with it being shown on the screen.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish thee announcements would state where, the month, day, time et all when first announced so I could schedule it easier. Maybe I'll watch it next time.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Going into Day 3 the tale of the tape has tightened up a little bit. We were forced to call it night at midnight which has created some drama that seems to be neccessary to at least address from my perspective.

I have been here the entire time and the time for closing during the week is midnight. Outside of special considerations given which obviously were not given that is the time they close. I don't make the rules I am just reporting on them and at least I am going to do it fairly. The time to close during the week tues weds is 12 thurs and friday it's 2:00. The time to close is seperate from whatever score is going on or the players state of being at the time.

The room has been kind enough to host the match, let us move some things around and create a special enviroment to watch this high stakes and historical game and from the perspective of a One Pocket fan.

We resume at the same time everyday and will start out at 19 to 16 and will play until someone gets to 30 or 2:00 at night.

Come join us for what is shaping up to be a hell of a final two days. On behalf of the players, omegabilliards and of course myself TvMike who was brought on board at the very last minute to produce thank you for the support.

Come on over
www.omegabilliards.com to watch the event!

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 100

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mike,

Can you tell us why we aren't getting the following-day loop of the previous days play?

Thanks
-don

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
For those who are unable to watch let me give you an update. Frosty is up 19 to 16. The players are taking a break and the first rack has not been finished yet. This is beginning to get bad.