Scruggs sneaky for sale

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The TS sneaky is around 19.25oz, and rolls straight together and apart. Solid player, the only problem is a cracked ferrule that should be easy to replace. Is the top shaft shown in the last pic. Tip is around 12.5mm. There are nicks and bruises but is good to play as it is..

$375 shipped.


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/onepieceofme/3sneakys049.jpg
 
Well, it's the weekend. Any further thoughts on the trade offer? Just checking, let me know.
 
HQ is a great AZ'er

I'm not sure if this cue has already been sold.....but, I can only tell you that HQ is an honest seller and an avid cue guy! No worries here mates ;)

I don't think you're going to find a better buy here or anywhere else for a very nice TS SP.....please let me know if it doesn't sell HQ! :cool:
 
Thanks Ken! i really appreciate it :D its still available, just waiting for someone to pull the trigger ;)
 
bump..mrinsatiable please clear your pm box..i only accept paypal.. cue is still available..
 
I'm surprised, Hq, that this hasn't sold. This is the older TS sneaky that Tim himself made, with the TS branded between the points, that plays much better, IMHO, than the newer ones. At that price, the ferrule isn't an issue and can be quickly and easily replaced. Anyway, good luck, and someone's gonna get a monster.
:p
 
Back
Top