Selling a couple of my cues

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey im looking to downsize on my collection but im only going to keep a couple of then. So there rest are up for sale please pm me for pics and extras adn specs on the cues. All the cues that i will be selling will be reasonable prices i have searings, showmans southwest merry widdows 2 of them from jerry franklin and one of them has his only signature on the cue it says killer how at the butt capp. If ur interested in any of these cues please ask or call 561 693 8153

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
PM prices, specs on photos to info@westerncue.com Thanks, Martin

Hey im looking to downsize on my collection but im only going to keep a couple of then. So there rest are up for sale please pm me for pics and extras adn specs on the cues. All the cues that i will be selling will be reasonable prices i have searings, showmans southwest merry widdows 2 of them from jerry franklin and one of them has his only signature on the cue it says killer how at the butt capp. If ur interested in any of these cues please ask or call 561 693 8153

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ok

All pms have been sent out of town will be back tomorrow night when i get back i will send out pics and specs to everyones email that asked i will not be posting pics this is a private sell so if u want them please send me ur email thanks expect emails to go out around 11 tomorrow night thanks again.

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey

All email have been sent out if u didnot recieve pics from me or having problem getting it please pm me and ill resend them ok thanks also im always willing to work with someone on a cue if ur seriouse, thanks sean.