Selling Mint Black Crown Pool Table

Oma Miesta

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a mint condition 9/10 Black Crown Pool Table 9x4.5 with Simonis cloth and custom tight 4 3/8 inch pockets, asking for $2000. This table retails for $5000 + Brand New. Serious offers only please.

Attachments

• 1653370_1544766565749528_536945510_n.jpg
    1653370_1544766565749528_536945510_n.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 991

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Private message for details smart ass.

Wow welcome to the forum tough guy. It's funny we see a lot of people trying to sell items with a confusing ad with poor pictures. Is say your table is going to be a tough sale without being in the United States in a major city and with a serious price reduction. If you think you tables worth 2k. I have a really nice restored gold crown 2 for around then same price.

By the way your ad looks like your selling a couch not a very good copy of a gold crown.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wow welcome to the forum tough guy. It's funny we see a lot of people trying to sell items with a confusing ad with poor pictures. Is say your table is going to be a tough sale without being in the United States in a major city and with a serious price reduction. If you think you tables worth 2k. I have a really nice restored gold crown 2 for around then same price.

By the way your ad looks like your selling a couch not a very good copy of a gold crown.

Seriously...he is never gonna sell it, given the indications presented here.

Price, lack of location and evidence he is quick to show a bad attitude...none make this an attractive option.

And it is common practice to state a location in a table sale thread.

I am not a buyer, I have a nicer table already.

Oma Miesta

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol why are you guys even on this thread if you have no intention of buying a table, also you guys clearly know nothing about tables and their values.

ArgMarks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Lol why are you guys even on this thread if you have no intention of buying a table, also you guys clearly know nothing about tables and their values.

Who is this guy again? Pool table consultant? Clearly nobody knows anything about pool tables on here. In fact we don't know anything about pool. Move your sales ad to craigslist or something with that kind of attitude.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I simply suggested you include details about the table that will immediately improve your likelihood of making a sale, then you got you feelings hurt and lashed out.

Oma Miesta

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I dont give a crap about you guys and your opinions, im just trying to sell a table, if youre interested great pm me for details otherwise get some freaking lives. Im not here for your approval just trying to talk business quit getting your panties in a bunch.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It does not surprise me that you recognize panties in a bunch.

Selling is a 2 way street, you present info and respond to further questions, unanswered by prior input.

Instead of being forthcoming and attracting a potential buyer, you continue to show that you are not truly interested in putting forth the effort and information required to achieve your objective.

There are quite a few indicators here that are not suggestive of a sale ever occurring through azb.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I recd a private communication from oma, the op.

Makes me believe he knows we are in here solely to help him and potential buyers connect successfully.

Thanks for the msg, mon.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Then again..

;)
I recd a private communication from oma, the op.

Makes me believe he knows we are in here solely to help him and potential buyers connect successfully. I'll bet.
Thanks for the msg, mon.

In a way...it is a refreshing no nonsense approach. Buy it or move on. No time for questions, comments, criticisms or complaints. No dancing, no chit chat...just say yes...then we have something to talk about.

It's the quintessential ..buyer beware...case study.

What's not to like. It's Cro-magnun efficient.

This is a busy man..no time for chit chat.

GLWS....only buyers need apply. Lookeeloos, not so much.