Selling Pool Room and Strip Center in Greensboro, NC

Gate City

Owner of Gate City Billia
Silver Member
I am interested in selling both the room and the building.

The room is 8,000 square feet with 17 table, 8 dartboards, a ping pong table, a lounge area and a private room with two of the tables the darts and ping pong.
We currently have 85 APA teams, 13 USAPL teams and 4 dart teams.

The building is 11,800 square feet with two bays not occupied by the pool room, both rented. One is a fully equipped Pizza Restaurant all of the equipment is owned by me.

Not interested in getting into discussions on this post. Please email at don@gatecitybilliards.com

000FrontView.jpg

Below is a link to the website and below that a link to a virtual tour.

Gate City Billiards Club

Virtual Tour

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of luck with your next chapter in life.

I've been in there a few times and found it is as nice as it appears here, both inside and out.

Good area too... With plenty of parking in the lot, as I recall.
Screenshot_20220611-082023.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s a great deal. Worth considering for anyone who’s looking for a good opportunity.

I can’t make it work at this time, but for someone who can-it’s good. I did some homework on it and it’s a solid deal and fairly priced.

If I didn’t have so many balls in the air presently it’s something I’d do. I’m spread too thin presently building houses in LA. I was considering stopping that, but market is too strong and just bought 2 more. Have 4 $6M-$7M builds going this year.

I’ve been around pool a very long time and know the biz-I spoke to locals and other people in the biz. All only had good things to say.

Not cheap, but the ROI is very good and it’s well established.

Best
Eric

LightsOut

Jason
Silver Member
I've been in here a few times over the years during business trips in NC...This is a fantastic room and business and I hope whoever buys it keeps it as nice as the current owner!