~~Sexy Brazilian....W/Curls too~~

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
Got you too look huh?! :grin:

Well I don't think you'll be disappointed, because I certainly was not at all. This hot Brazilian Rosewood/Curly SLY has been a long time in waiting for me. I finally got my priorities in check and took delivery of this hot tamale, and man oh man is she hot!

With no further a due....say hello to "BR Curls" :yeah:
 

Attachments

  • Sly BR 1.jpg
    Sly BR 1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 768
  • Sly BR 2.jpg
    Sly BR 2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 770
  • Sly BR 3.jpg
    Sly BR 3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 747
  • Sly BR 4.JPG
    Sly BR 4.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 747
  • Sly BR 5.JPG
    Sly BR 5.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 735
"BR Curls"

Here are a few more pics.....;)
 

Attachments

  • Sly BR 6 .jpg
    Sly BR 6 .jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 738
  • Sly BR 6.jpg
    Sly BR 6.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 737
  • Sly BR 7.jpg
    Sly BR 7.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 741
  • Sly BR 9.jpg
    Sly BR 9.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 752
  • Sly BR 10.jpg
    Sly BR 10.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 758
I'm in lust. Very nice looking. Great trim rings also. Thank you for sharing.
 
That is a very beautiful cue, I love the curly, and the rings on it are amazing. Very nice cue. :smile:
 
Got you too look huh?! :grin:

Well I don't think you'll be disappointed, because I certainly was not at all. This hot Brazilian Rosewood/Curly SLY has been a long time in waiting for me. I finally got my priorities in check and took delivery of this hot tamale, and man oh man is she hot!

With no further a due....say hello to "BR Curls" :yeah:
it's been cold up here in the northeast but it might be hot tamale ;)... enjoy the cue
 
Sly

Beautiful Rosewood Wrapless you have. Leon built me one also, same Brazillian Rosewood, with BEM handle, Plays real sweet. Keep up the good work Leon!
 
Thankful!

Thank you everybody for the nice comments, I really appreciate it. All praise & props go to the man himself,,, Mr. Leon Sly! What hoot to work with and as I learned quickly, a very talented cue maker. I couldn't be any luckier and happy to have picked up some great cues, but more importantly...gained a friend.

Thanks for everything broder! :thumbup:

Mo
 
Nice clean looking cue there, let us know how she hits!!

Thanks Trav, yeah man I've been putting her to use and everything about this cue is dead on. Great balance, smooth hit and a true player. Nothing short of what I've experienced with SLY's cues. :thumbup:

Mo
 
Back
Top