Seyberts

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
I have not been there in years.
However when I used them at the time I did not have any bad experiences.

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suspect AZB gets a percent from Seyberts of any sales from the Marketplace, so you're supporting AZB by buying from the link. Please correct me if anyone knows otherwise.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Seybert's is my "go-to" store. Great prices, FAST delivery and great service. Also great with repairs, new tips, etc. if you don't have a local source.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Seybert's is a great store. Great customer service and prices. Plus, Seyberts' bucks are great.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive had so many good experiences with them, but then one bad deal that recently happened but it was my fault in all honesty, so can't actually blame them for it.. All what I bought previously to that late incident was really good, and also had some work on my shafts which was really good.

The last experience was my fault as I said, I bought a shaft then it arrived and was wabbly on my butt, then asked if I could send it back, and they said ok. but personally I hate to send back things due to the distant between me and america (I live in the middle-east) However while the shipment was going there I asked if I can get another brand of shaft that is actually the same price, they said OK no problem, but then they sent me a shaft that wasnt what I requested , the pin was not the right one, the collar was also long and the shaft itself was long too, but I blame myself because I think I didn't explain myself well maybe. After that shaft arrived it also didn't fit my butt of the cue, so it sat in my drawer and I never used it. Also didn't call/email them about it because I don't want to go through the whole ship-back again thingy as I already did it on the first shaft and it also cost more additional money to shipback things.

jb1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seybert's is great. I live near Chicago and make a road trip there every now and then. I bought a Pechauer cue the last time I was there. I've also ordered shafts recently and got them in a couple of days.

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am glad I asked. I remember hearing something about an AZ billiard connection.

Good to here they are affiliated and/or support the site. I have enjoyed this site for many years. Will do business with them.

Was looking for new and improved supply store.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Seyberts is the best. Great customer service. They are customer friendly. I had a an issue or 2 that was taken care of promptly hassle free. They give you every reason to keep going back.

be1163

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dealt with them for years and recommend them first ever time I get asked for advice on purchases. Their customer service is top notch!

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the billiard industry SEYBERTS has an outstanding reputation for a good reason - great prices and outstanding customer service !!

Paul
pfd Studios