Shane and Earl up at World Cup of Pool

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I pitty da fools that have to face them.

They just showed the results of the US teams, Rodney Morris looks to have been on almost all of them, did not know that.

BeachBum2012

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It doesn't even look fair at this point. Earl had a couple of slight errors early, but they're both on fire right now.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Croatia has missed a few pretty simple shots to help them, but Earl and Shane are fully in control. And just as I say that Earl scratches hehe... 4 ball out for Coratia but even then the US is on the hill and they are at 1 if they win.
Earl has a look on his face like they are the ones down 6-1 LOL

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think USA are playing good. Earl has made a couple of minor errors and 1 not so minor error. I can see Earl losing it prior to the end of the tournament, but I really hope he keeps it together.

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After making the bulk of U.S.'s mistakes in the match, Earl told Shane he could have just stopped the cue ball instead of drawing it (and over drawing it) in rack #8.

DirtyJersey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only took 7 racks for Earl to start going off the rails lol. It's a good thing the team they are playing is 1 of the weakest teams there.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
That should have been 7-0 for team USA. Earl needs to keep it together. I wouldn't think that he could normally, but with Shane there I have a little hope.

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
Well, Earl and Shane are gonna need to tidy up these unforced errors if they want to hoist the trophy or even run deep. Should have been 7-0 in my opinion.

~Razor

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Nike gets free airtime...???

Does anyone know if Nike paid to have their brand shown on ESPN?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 12.21.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 12.21.43 PM.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,573

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Shane and Earl will cruise to the quarters, which is where the tournament begins if you are one of the top seeds. USA seeded 5th.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so wait they played already? Ive been on espn all day and haven't seen that match yet and now they're replaying the morning session. what am i missing here

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so wait they played already? Ive been on espn all day and haven't seen that match yet and now they're replaying the morning session. what am i missing here

You are using the wrong link.

Click on the event schedule and select the 1pm one. As of now, I think the last set is playing, England A vs Spain 5-5

If you want to re-watch, click on the same Event Schedule up top, and select Replay and the time slot you want to see. Tonights matches are probably going to be available in the replay section 6-7pm EST.