Shane Van Signs deal with RASSON??!!!!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Brunswick Billiards and Life Fitness were sold to investment firm KPS Partners. Brunswick hasn't made a table in the U.S. since the GC3 came out. Sub-assemblies are made in Asia, S. America, Mexico, who-the-hell knows where else and then assembled and sold here. They don't make anything. There is just enough US-made content(pockets, some of the castings, gullies,etc) to allow them to put a 'Made in USA' label on it.
its still an american company, that provides american jobs. I am ok with using foreign resources and labor as needed. Brunswick created commercial pool. I dont care where they have their parts made at this point, final assembly and QUALITY CONTROL is in Bristol Wisconsin. I have sold a bunch of gc6s and i like them more and more. Love me a nice 4.25" Blue label Diamond too! Best of both worlds works good for me.

TFT

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
HUGE difference with cars. They are CLEARLY marked as to where they were built. This the problem with a lot of FORMER great US companies: they outsource to some 3rd world shithole and con people into believing that what you just bought is still made here. If B'wick would come straight out and say ' This is the new Gold Crown X, we designed it here and had our Chinese partners build it' i wouldn't bat an eye. But they don't. Diamond is leaving them in the dust anyway. I doubt B'wickBilliards lasts 10 more yrs.
do you realize how many tables they sell a year? rec market is WAY bigger than commercial, Brunswick is going no where anytime soon, Having an first meeting Friday with my new commercial account rep! SUPER EXCITED< BIG NEWS SOON~!

TFT

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
do you realize how many tables they sell a year? rec market is WAY bigger than commercial, Brunswick is going no where anytime soon, Having an first meeting Friday with my new commercial account rep! SUPER EXCITED< BIG NEWS SOON~!

TFT

Have you seen their new 7’ GCs? Johnny Archer said he’s getting them in his new room.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I thought that’s what I said (7’ GCs), but I do appreciate the link and the information there. I was looking for more information on these new tables and how they compare to the Diamonds.
no one has them yet, i did confirm the rails do bolt through the slate. i also heard there are only 3 in existence as of yet. Will know more VERY soon, meetin with my brunswick rep on fri :)

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What happened to Shane vs Gorst? I thought they were matched for end of April??