Shane VanBoening VS: Chang Jung Lin Tomorrow LIVE in Ft Worth Tx

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Like a dummy I only bought day 1, guess I'll just have to look for updates- stupid mistake, but not worth $5 extra to pay 2 different days.

Guess all the Chinese on there threw me off lol
Enjoy.
Jason

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane had to do a full table length jump shot over a ball that was about 3 inches from the Q ball after a brutal safe that Chang played. The cue ball went up-and-down the table and landed straight in the side pocket with automatic shape for the final three balls to put Chang up 27-11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane makes a nice jumpshot on the one place perfect shape on every shot and gets out 27-12

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane broke and sent the cue ball directly into the side pocket. Nothing was even remotely tied up in an elementary run out for Chang Who now leads 28 to 12

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chang brakes dry but it looks like balls are tied up that won’t be easy to take care of. I’m sure I’ll learn something here. Pure genius he caromed off The four that was tied up and made the nine with perfect shape on the four after the Carom. He has got to figure out how to make a ball on the break he is now down 13-28

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane made the second ball on the break which is the ball that he’s playing for in the side which is a good sign. He also made the 10 ball in the corner he broke from but it spots. He pushed out to a jumpshot and Chang let him shoot it. Shane kicks and leaves a shot. Two safes from Chang and two great kicks from Shane, The second one getting safe back gets control of the table runs out another one for Shane 14-28

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another perfect break making the same ball in the side and perfect shape on the one. Nice break and run for Shane he was in line the whole time. 15-28

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again he made the same ball in the side and had the same shape on the one in the same corner. Looks like I’m gonna have to go back to work another break and run for Shane crowd is loving it down 16-28 now

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK, I mentioned winning 7 of 11. Shane just did that in tonight's first 11 games.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ih SVB can win the next 4, making it 20-28, we'll have a MATCH.

He's shooting so well tonight.

-von

The question is will Shane play like Chang yesterday and will Chang play like Shane yesterday, my guess is some where in the middle , I didn't realize it's not really for any real cash just a slot at the money later , and a pct of the stream pennies , not a real money game ,

Rusty C

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again he made the same ball in the side and had the same shape on the one in the same corner. Looks like I’m gonna have to go back to work another break and run for Shane crowd is loving it down 16-28 now

Thanks for the updates

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Understood. This is about pool excellence.

While writing this, they are shutting down the stream, hoping a restart will fix the lag.

Bad lag, bad.

-von

The question is will Shane play like Chang yesterday and will Chang play like Shane yesterday, my guess is some where in the middle , I didn't realize it's not really for any real cash just a slot at the money later , and a pct of the stream pennies , not a real money game ,

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

Shane has the gear to find the finish line, but he'll have to be very sharp. Wouldn't count him out.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Understood. This is about pool excellence.

While writing this, they are shutting down the stream, hoping a restart will fix the lag.

Bad lag, bad.

-von

Yep I guess what's it is not is about big pressure kinda took my interest away a bit as it really means little