Shotmaking
Safety play
CB control

I may be wrong but I think he plays at slightly higher gear in long races

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Other than a few dry breaks, I just don't think Chang has made any mistakes. _______

In Game 18 he fouled, hitting the 10-ball on the way to the 4-ball.

In Game 22 he scratched on the break.

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is long break
Are they coming back?
For all we know, they both may have adjourned for a drink somewhere :thumbup:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
45% BNR in 10b is strong.

Is this on a procut Diamond? Cant see the table too well.

They haven't mentioned the pocket sizes (at least while the audio was on), but it looks to be a normal Diamond (pro-cut).

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has Chang missed a ball? I was away from the TV but thought I heard him miss a 1 ball bank.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
In Game 18 he fouled, hitting the 10-ball on the way to the 4-ball.

In Game 22 he scratched on the break.

Thanks! SVB has made many errors, including scratches, a few missed shots, a couple whifs at kick shots. And playing Chang, any mistake appears to be too many.

_______

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I think SVB's goal should be to finish the day at 25-11 and take some momentum into Session 2.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has Chang missed a ball? I was away from the TV but thought I heard him miss a 1 ball bank.

After Shane's dry break in Game 19, Chang banked the 1-ball cross side and ran out. No missed shots from him yet.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JL Chang is a truly wonderful player and seems to adapt well to this kind of novelty marathon match. I don't think Filler has much experience in this type of match, but at Derby City, Filler and Chang played 51 racks against each other in 10-ball. Filler won 26 of them and Chang won 25 of them, so there's no reason to expect that it would be anything but super-close if they do match up in a marathon format.

Well in their money game Chang had already won the cheese in the big foot he didn't look to me that he was in top gear looked tired young Buck clearly had more energy, , I like his chances for big cash long set

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well Chang just messed up his action on an exhibition
match. No one is going to want 10b action vs him
anymore.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chang played Bad shape on one shot and then made a filthy four rail positional recovery shot that CJ did not see coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Chang played Bad shape on one shot and then made a filthy four rail positional recovery shot that CJ did not see coming.

For a second there I thought that said Chang made a fifty-four rail position shot.