Shaw vs SVB updates

Nick8400

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He shot his load and barely won that.

He’s just fine, only needs a break. I spoke to him just before the Pi trip. His mind is good, just wore out from “burn-out”

He’ll be just fine after some rest. Not a worry or old age. He’s still strong and hungry
Couldn’t agree more.

nicksaint26

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
His top gear is something Shane hasn't hit in years. There's a reason SVB getting 10 games at least to get a bet.
Think you're confused man, Shaw was getting 10 and 15 games in the action room not SVB. Easy to run your mouth after the match started. It's funny I didn't see you offering 10 games before they started lol. Monday morning quarterback is an easy position to play!

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Think you're confused man, Shaw was getting 10 and 15 games in the action room not SVB. Easy to run your mouth after the match started. It's funny I didn't see you offering 10 games before they started lol. Monday morning quarterback is an easy position to play!
Easy to run your mouth on a keyboard....you'd be biting your lower lip in person hero....I'd bet that.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He should be, he's been a machine for years, plays everything, everywhere, and chalks up wins.
The greatest american player all time in my eyes, there's never been another like him, nor do
I see one in the near future. He has earned every ounce of greatness.
No question he’s earned every ounce of it. He works harder than any player I’ve seen. Who’s the greatest? Idk it’s a short list, he’s almost on it. Ask me in 10 more years. 💪💪

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day 2
Shaw has increased lead to 22 :LOL:
Day 1 finished at 40-21
So he is leading Day2 5-2

45-23.JPG

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
No question he’s earned every ounce of it. He works harder than any player I’ve seen. Who’s the greatest? Idk it’s a short list, he’s almost on it. Ask me in 10 more years. 💪💪
10 years? How many years do we have to be a member of AZ to be considered a lifer, and receive a pension?

What American players would you put ahead of Shane?
He plays all games, 9 ball, 10 ball,, 14.1, 8 ball, one pocket, I've seen him going at 3 cushion.
Barbox to 10 ft tables, he plays them all.

5 U.S. Opens,Texas Open, China Open, this open, that open, World Cup, Derby, World Champion, cash games, PPV challenges, world travel, his recent PHL trip, the list goes on and on.

The Level of competition, and the number of players at that level, is nothing like the pool world has ever seen.
The fields are stacked with monsters, and the guys under the monsters are monsters. They come from all
corners of the world, none of them are happy to draw Shane, even if they win.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 years? How many years do we have to be a member of AZ to be considered a lifer, and receive a pension?

What American players would you put ahead of Shane?
He plays all games, 9 ball, 10 ball,, 14.1, 8 ball, one pocket, I've seen him going at 3 cushion.
Barbox to 10 ft tables, he plays them all.

5 U.S. Opens,Texas Open, China Open, this open, that open, World Cup, Derby, World Champion, cash games, PPV challenges, world travel, his recent PHL trip, the list goes on and on.

The Level of competition, and the number of players at that level, is nothing like the pool world has ever seen.
The fields are stacked with monsters, and the guys under the monsters are monsters. They come from all
corners of the world, none of them are happy to draw Shane, even if they win.
Nick
Buddy
Mike
Johnny
Earl
Worst
Mosconi
Lassiter

Off the top of my head,

Yes I think SVB will get there, but not just yet. He ain’t 40 yet.

Takes a looooong time. Worst was cut short as he passed young.

Best
Fatboy😃

Edit : SVB won reno the last tourney they ever had as well and rum runner and Swanee as well.

Last edited:

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
So basically you're saying that these PPV long-race matches are a scam to draw in more last day viewers which equate to more money paid to the players courtesy of the subscribers???

Is there no shame?

Do pool players/promoters have to stoop that low???

No wonder pool will never be considered legitimate!
I'm just spitting a possible scenario in our pool world, I wouldn't call anyone a scam.
Unfortunately pool does have a history, business has been going on forever and I don't see it stopping yesterday.
I hope Shane wakes up and puts a few packages together and finishes strong with a good
match for all parties involved.