Should CocoboloCowboy stay or go?

Should CocoboloCowboy stay or go at 17,939?

• Stay

Votes: 165 69.0%
  • Go

Votes: 74 31.0%

• Total voters

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Somehow, Bruce Clu Lis comes up in conversation like a bad penny...

Eric >Cocoapuff Cowboy

Last edited:

btoneill

Keeper of the Cheese
Silver Member
I voted he should go! Purely for the fact that 17,939 is the EXACT number of times I was dropped on my head as a child... Whenever I see that number it causes seizures...

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
I'm under the assumption that you can(at your own free will) ignore or block someones posts? I'd suggest that before putting up a poll.

Just saying.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted he should go! Purely for the fact that 17,939 is the EXACT number of times I was dropped on my head as a child... Whenever I see that number it causes seizures...

Dude, you and I have WAYYY too much in common. Names, interests (pool; voting for Bruce to go), and seizures! Are you sure you're not me???

If not, am I you???

B <------- creeped out.

btoneill

Keeper of the Cheese
Silver Member
I'm under the assumption that you can(at your own free will) ignore or block someones posts? I'd suggest that before putting up a poll.

Just saying.

There is this really cool invention that is brand new! It's called SARCASM!

btoneill

Keeper of the Cheese
Silver Member
Dude, you and I have WAYYY too much in common. Names, interests (pool; voting for Bruce to go), and seizures! Are you sure you're not me???

If not, am I you???

B <------- creeped out.

I don't know, are we the same person? I just rubbed a part of my body, did you feel it? Did it feel good?

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
There's also another brand new theory called "subliminal message".

Never mind. More than 3 syllables...

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
I have had him ignored for quite some time. This thread is just for fun, as obviously I have no power to make him go :)

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
friends.jpg

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you don't like him, ignore him. To start a thread like this is nothing more than bullying. And, you say it's just for fun. Is that what you really want to be known for???

i dont believe op is bullying i believe he is bored and posting something on here about a fellow AZer who is respected and just having some fun off of another thread that a gentleman that was about to be on 10000 posts, no big deal no bully, just passing the time! :tongue:

JMuck

Silver Member
Coco is harmless.Is this just passing time at another's expense?

I agree with Neil.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
I voted go because his huge oversized signature needs to go! Other than that, he can stay! :)

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
I voted go because his huge oversized signature needs to go! Other than that, he can stay! :)

Thank you... Anyone that writes one line and yet takes up a full vertical screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution, has some serious "look at me" issues. They have no respect for anyone else. Could I make a huge picture for my signature and put 20 lines of junk there? Sure I could... but I respect the other viewers on here enough, not to make them get eye-focked every time I post. I expect, and would think others would too, that the content I post is what I want readers to view and should be the focus point, not a stupid cue case.

I guess you get the point that the whole thing annoys me a bit, huh?:D

Oh... sorry, I was agreeing the whole package should go, ego and all:D

But anyone with 17 THOUSAND posts about nothing, isn't going anywhere, this site is obviously a big part of their life.:eek: