Should CocoboloCowboy stay or go?

Should CocoboloCowboy stay or go at 17,939?

• Stay

Votes: 165 69.0%
  • Go

Votes: 74 31.0%

• Total voters

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
My heroes have always been cowboys

Do I think he could win a spelling bee? :eek: absolutely not!

Some of CC's posts that are deemed confrontational are actually meant
to be instructional....yeah..could explain better

Don't mind his copy and paste...although he gets steam for them.

If he is so unpopular..how come he gets so many posts and views?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you don't like him, ignore him. To start a thread like this is nothing more than bullying. And, you say it's just for fun. Is that what you really want to be known for???

Kettle, pot. black... hmmmmmmmmmm just sayin

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted stay. I don't know Bruce other than on here. His posts bug the everlovin' shit out of me. Many of them are very uninformed, and many times although presented with logical explanations he refuses to see the light. And his signature line....DAMN!!! He grates on many, including my, last nerve.

Having said all that, he doesn't set out to harm people. Seeing that he comments on nearly everything ever said on here, mostly without substance, I believe that he needs this place more than any of us.

He gets enjoyment here, combined with the fact that I could put him on ignore if I wanted, is good enough for me. Keep on posting Bruce if that's what you enjoy. Anyone who truly feels otherwise should do some introspection. I'm not talking about poking fun, I mean the truly mean spirited.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
If you don't like him, ignore him. To start a thread like this is nothing more than bullying. And, you say it's just for fun. Is that what you really want to be known for???

Ignoring him works fine for those people that don't have to deal with him living in your area.

But for those that are having to consistently correct all his bashings, incorrect bits of information, thoughts on individual peoples ratings, spam, rating information for AZ, thread hi-jackings, his thoughts on why he dislikes certain rooms, etc. etc. they can't click the ignore button and have him constantly giving people horrible information.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy has 17,938 posts... he's only 1 post away from 17,939. When he reaches 17,939 should he stay or go?

If you ride the bull you'll get the HORN!

Cowboy has done alot to help players and kids in his area, just what have you been doing to help promote pool?

To get on here and try to run off someone that has been an AZB forum member for a very long time, and contributes to the pool world, is just outrageous!

If you do not like someone ignore them, it is that plain and simple!

David Harcrow

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
If you ride the bull you'll get the HORN!

Cowboy has done alot to help players and kids in his area, just what have you been doing to help promote pool?

To get on here and try to run off someone that has been an AZB forum member for a very long time and with several different screen names after being banned, and contributes to the pool world, is just outrageous!

If you do not like someone ignore them, it is that plain and simple!

David Harcrow
Added what ya left out there.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Stay...Everybody enjoys having a soapbox. Besides, a world where everybody agrees would be a dull world indeed.

If differences of opinion were enough reason to ban, every posting board on the net would have a membership of one.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I voted stay.
Who would want CC to leave?
Everybody loves everybody on this forum.
Well, maybe not everybody, but cowboy's a good egg.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I edited my original post because I realize that sometimes negative threads like could be a cry for attention.

I hope you're okay, Hierovision. I don't envy those who aren't happy in their life. God bless you and yours.

I do like the Cowboy man and hope he continues to post. Threads like this are destructive, and the thought of threads like this initiated for the sole purpose to hurt another is quite sad, IMHO.

Last edited: