Show us your Centennial cases

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
We just had a great Fellini case thread so I thought I would post a few Centennial cases I've had,like to some some others.

Here is one that belonged to my best friend who passed,his family gave it to me in remembrance

Rare pouch model

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are a couple of Centennials among the pack. In the first pic it is the fourth and fifth case and in the second pic it is the third and fourth case

Last edited:

Billiardscollec

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Currently I only own this Centennial Case-Burmese Python.

Attachments

• IMG_1863.jpg
    IMG_1863.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_1864.jpg
    IMG_1864.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_2055.jpg
    IMG_2055.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 662

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Great cases, all of them. Especially love the python. Think I've only seen 2 others. :thumbup:

The smooth black with Libra tooled in it, is one of a few Centennials I currently have.

Attachments

• DSC_0020a.jpg
    DSC_0020a.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 590

JoshStodola

My stroke is garbage
Silver Member
White ostrich

Not the best picture, but you get the idea.
Case is in great shape for its age!
attachment.php

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Centennials Mever Out of the Delivery Box

Here are some unique Centennial cases. I have 15 cases that have never seen the light of day. They have only been removed from their original shipping boxes to take these pictures, and are sitting on top
of the individual cardboard boxes and the bubble wrap in which they came!

I bought from an individual in Germany. He ordered new from Michael Bergman of Centennial Cases at an early BCA Trade Expo ca.1990 because he was going to start a billiard supply business, but
decided to open a golf supply store instead. When these arrived from the USA, he placed in conditioned storage in a back room area, and they were never touched until I purchased several years ago.

I have also included a picture or two of some other tooled Centennials.

Will Prout

Attachments

• Centennials picture 1.jpg
    Centennials picture 1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 461
  • Centennials 1.jpg
    Centennials 1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 555
  • Centennials 6.jpg
    Centennials 6.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 548
  • Centennials 7.jpg
    Centennials 7.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 530
  • Centennials 11.jpg
    Centennials 11.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
More Centennial Cases Pictures.........

.....more pictures......

Will Prout

Attachments

• Centennials 10.jpg
    Centennials 10.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 509
  • Centennials 8.jpg
    Centennials 8.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 509
  • Centennials 9.jpg
    Centennials 9.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 516
  • centennials 18.jpg
    centennials 18.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 528

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
A Few Tooled Centennials

Here are a few tooled Centennials. I have about a dozen....sorry, didn`t mean to post so many pictures, got carried away so I stopped.

Will Prout

Attachments

• Centennial 20.jpg
    Centennial 20.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 532

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Here are a few tooled Centennials. I have about a dozen....sorry, didn`t mean to post so many pictures, got carried away so I stopped.

Will Prout

Your stuff is always the best..... I feel like I speak for everyone else as well when I say, post as many pictures as you want.

That fancy case on the left in the first picture looks like it was made as a match for the Richard Black "New Phoenix" cues.

Paxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some unique Centennial cases. I have 15 cases that have never seen the light of day. They have only been removed from their original shipping boxes to take these pictures, and are sitting on top
of the individual cardboard boxes and the bubble wrap in which they came!

I bought from an individual in Germany. He ordered new from Michael Bergman of Centennial Cases at an early BCA Trade Expo ca.1990 because he was going to start a billiard supply business, but
decided to open a golf supply store instead. When these arrived from the USA, he placed in conditioned storage in a back room area, and they were never touched until I purchased several years ago.

I have also included a picture or two of some other tooled Centennials.

Will Prout

It was me, the individual from germany, and I want all back now...quickly :wink:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Your stuff is always the best..... I feel like I speak for everyone else as well when I say, post as many pictures as you want.

That fancy case on the left in the first picture looks like it was made as a match for the Richard Black "New Phoenix" cues.

Hi Marcus,

Great to hear from you! Yep, it is a New Phoenix design. I spoke with Richard about the cue and the case when he and Ardis visited us a while back.

Thanks for the nice comment.

Will

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Beautiful case's Will,please feel free to post away!Would love to see some of your box cue collection also!:thumbup:

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Will Prout

Will, don't apologize, I love seeing those cases, especially the tooled ones.
Thanks

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Basic black

This one isn't fancy, but I sure do like it.

Attachments

• IMG_20150216_161617.jpg
    IMG_20150216_161617.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20150216_161551.jpg
    IMG_20150216_161551.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20150216_162101.jpg
    IMG_20150216_162101.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: