>>>> Show us your Fellini Cases <<<<

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Three Fellinis and a little something extra on top.

P1000473_zpsc9001e4d.jpg

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Current tooled cases

Case tooling is similar patterned, one is dyed the other is just tooled.

JV
fellini_top_2.jpg

fellini_top_1.jpg

fellini_001_top_hi.jpg

fellini_001_bottom_hi.jpg

Attachments

• tooling_detail.jpg
    tooling_detail.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 867
  • hoc_fellini.jpg
    hoc_fellini.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 755
Last edited:

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Sean -

Does anyone have any ideas how many fellini cases were made?

1000?

Ken

Ken, that's a great question. Maybe whoever bought out Bob's storage unit got some historical records with that and is willing to step forward.

I've got to think more than 1000. Just a guess though...

Rverend H

START WITH A GOOD RACK
Silver Member
My first RED Fellini case!

Here's the picture of the case that the old Joss was in. I love the case. I would grade it about 97-98%.(but no key) I'm guessing an older case since the stitching isn't zigzag.
I think its pretty cool :cool:

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Here's the picture of the case that the old Joss was in. I love the case. I would grade it about 97-98%.(but no key) I'm guessing an older case since the stitching isn't zigzag.
I think its pretty cool :cool:

Beautiful case, great shape

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone else with pics of their cool Fellinis willing to share? I know there's a lot out there. :cool:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a few that I will post.

But in the meantime, someone in this thread mentioned that top cuemakers used to send their work out in a Fellini case.

WHO?

JW?
GS?
GB?

Was it standard? An Option?

Honestly it was before my time, but I would be interested in knowing this bit of trivia.

Best of rolls to all,

Ken

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Is anyone selling Fellini cases? I badly want one but never see them for sale unless they are trashed

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is anyone selling Fellini cases? I badly want one but never see them for sale unless they are trashed

Yes, there are some available for sale from time to time but they are usually worn or beatup. You hardly ever see any nice ones for sale unless you go to the shows and you get there early.

macneilb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a few that I will post.

But in the meantime, someone in this thread mentioned that top cuemakers used to send their work out in a Fellini case.

WHO?

JW?
GS?
GB?

Was it standard? An Option?

Honestly it was before my time, but I would be interested in knowing this bit of trivia.

Best of rolls to all,

Ken

I know Joss sold them with their cues back in the block letter era (1968 - late 70's). Dan Janes kept them in stock and had the option to purchase one with your cue.