Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
I dont know for sure which direction im going with my room when i start but you guys have made me certain of one thing. I will have a Gold Crown as the centerpiece! All of yall should be proud of your rooms. So sweet!!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont know for sure which direction im going with my room when i start but you guys have made me certain of one thing. I will have a Gold Crown as the centerpiece! All of yall should be proud of your rooms. So sweet!!

It would be a fine choice!

Drilltrash

Registered
Was working in North Carolina for the past 3 weeks and flew home yesterday to my birthday surprise. While I was gone my wife painted one wall with chalkboard paint, bought and hung some billiard patent pictures and bought and had a 40" tv hung in the corner, pretty awesome surprise!:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,293

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Very nice, stutz. I love the fact that about 90% of us all use the same artwork or close. Not that there's anything wrong with that! Looks good ... I see many happy hours in your future. Enjoy it.

Halfjack87

In Training
Silver Member
I've been waiting since November to post to this thread! Been playing for a month, but finally finished today!

Attachments

• Outside_0210.jpg
    Outside_0210.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,720
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,815

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been waiting since November to post to this thread! Been playing for a month, but finally finished today!

Nice. The payoff pics.

I always liked the forest wallpaper. The guidance counselor at my high school had that in his office and I admired it, once (or mor than once...!).