SIB cue tips

SIBlayeredtips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Up for sale is 20 mix or match SIB original or Cool Blue cue tips. $63.00 free us shipping. PayPal is SIBCUETIPS@GMAIL.COM Remember the and shipping address and tip breakdown in the notes. Original tan come in hard, medium, soft and pro. Cool blue comes in hard, medium and soft.

Attachments

• 20190430_194700.jpg
    20190430_194700.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 20191201_163118.jpg
    20191201_163118.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 108

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
one of the very best tips out there.................. A local player wanted me to put on a Kamui tip........... I said "try a SIB"...... he said "I don't know"................... I told him if he doesn't like the SIB I will put the Kamui on for free................... I put the SIB on and after he played a few matches,,,,,,he said .......... "as good or better than the Kamui"..................

Kim

haro94

Anyone know if Richard is still processing orders? Haven't gotten any replies after putting mine in

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Up for sale is 20 mix or match SIB original or Cool Blue cue tips. $63.00 free us shipping. PayPal is SIBCUETIPS@GMAIL.COM Remember the and shipping address and tip breakdown in the notes. Original tan come in hard, medium, soft and pro. Cool blue comes in hard, medium and soft.
SIB, Howdy;

what is the 'hardness' of the Pro that you have mentioned above ^^^. softer then soft or harder then hard? Somewhere in between 🤔

Thanks,
hank

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cant get to e mail right now . I sent 63 . oo want Blue . 10 soft 5 med 5 hard '
10601 221st Ave E .
check e mail

Last edited: