Siming Chen vs Donny Mills

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ps, does anyone know why Siming is in the US right now? Is this match the only reason, or is she warming up for more action and/or tournaments?

TurboDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Siming was playing some cat named Randy Davis .

They played 3 sets.
Randy won the first set 10 Ball 9-7

Set #2. 9 ball - Siming won 9 - 0

Set #3 9 ball - Randy wins 11-8

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Siming was playing some cat named Randy Davis .

They played 3 sets.
Randy won the first set 10 Ball 9-7

Set #2. 9 ball - Siming won 9 - 0

Set #3 9 ball - Randy wins 11-8

On a 7ft diamond, she was giving too much weight and all the breaks.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All the breaks is brutal.

Is this Randy a shortstop or under that?

There is this log of Randy Davis of VA and Randy Davis of MD in the FargoRate system. (Maybe they are the same person....) Both ratings robustness is still on the low side, but if it holds, it would put the VA one at a B/B+ and the MD one at a B, IMO.

Davis, Randy (563467) 580
VA
Robustness: 196

Davis, Randy (929671) 561
MD
Robustness: 113

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just watched most of the first match between Donny and Chen and I think this one will be a close one. Judging by what I saw I would say they play pretty close to even.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is this log of Randy Davis of VA and Randy Davis of MD in the FargoRate system. (Maybe they are the same person....) Both ratings robustness is still on the low side, but if it holds, it would put the VA one at a B/B+ and the MD one at a B, IMO.

Davis, Randy (563467) 580
VA
Robustness: 196

Davis, Randy (929671) 561
MD
Robustness: 113

He is the 561 and that's who he is much of the time till he snaps in gear and plays 700 speed , Iv seen it to many times

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got the 7, 10 in 10b and 7, 9 in 9b on a 7ft. All breaks and slops .

I've seen local sharpshooters (probably 700-720 range Fargo) give the wild 5 and break, or 5, 7 and breaks, or the 5-out (no breaks) and demolish B players on 9' GC's. I'm surprised Siming did not win all 3 sets if their rating difference is that much. IMO:)

If her opponent got blanked one of the sets, getting a money ball plus the breaks on the barbox, that means he did not run out once that entire set. He can't be more than a middle B speed if that's the case IMO.

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Someone said on the stream last night that pattern racking is not allowed in the match. Does anyone know if this is true? It’s not stipulated in the details, only says it will be “rack your own”.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone said on the stream last night that pattern racking is not allowed in the match. Does anyone know if this is true? It’s not stipulated in the details, only says it will be “rack your own”.

It’s Donny Mills. If the other team did not explicitly state yes or no to pattern racking, then they deserve to lose.

Ps I have not seen any reliable info to this question and I also asked it here as soon as the match was announced.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen local sharpshooters (probably 700-720 range Fargo) give the wild 5 and break, or 5, 7 and breaks, or the 5-out (no breaks) and demolish B players on 9' GC's. I'm surprised Siming did not win all 3 sets if their rating difference is that much. IMO:)

If her opponent got blanked one of the sets, getting a money ball plus the breaks on the barbox, that means he did not run out once that entire set. He can't be more than a middle B speed if that's the case IMO.

Well I wasn't in fact I thought they were stealing one is I don't believe that the Fargo rate transfers over to barbox like they say
and 2 she's never played on one