So which is it?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The GEM City Classic is being live streamed this weekend.

I read that www.seminoleprotour.com will have the livestream link and also that www.poolactiontv.com will have the livestream. SO WHICH IS IT?

Heard through the grapevine that John Schmidt and Larry Nevel won't be making the trip. If that is true, it will be a big loss for the tournament. Hope the info was wrong.

Even if it is true, there is a slew of giants that will be there. Hope to have some fun with the giants.

Jack

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

I read that www.seminoleprotour.com will have the livestream link and also that www.poolactiontv.com will have the livestream. SO WHICH IS IT?

Heard through the grapevine that John Schmidt and Larry Nevel won't be making the trip. If that is true, it will be a big loss for the tournament. Hope the info was wrong.

Even if it is true, there is a slew of giants that will be there. Hope to have some fun with the giants.

Jack

Who's Jack?? Or is that your road name? :rolleyes:

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Jack is the guy who climbed the beanstalk to get some of them there giants ! :D

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
There's no reason to not have both streams going on... if one is lacking excitement, mute it, and watch/listen to the other one. Whenever there's more than one stream, that's what I do.

Of course, I'll be at an exhibition with Gail Glazebrook and Tony Robles most of the weekend (at least that's the plan as of right now, lol).

RBC

Deceased

Jack

Joey, or Jack?

Poolactiontv is the big truck show by Ray Hansen. The Seminole tour is working with Ray to stream their events. I would expect that you could link to the stream from either website.

bchilton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Copy and Paste...... (Plagiarism) = "use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work."

:)

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jack
Joey, reportedly John Schmidt is planning to play in the Surber Memorial 1P event in Gulfport on 7/17-18. So make sure you bring a little extra chalk with you...;) Also, Ray expressed an interest in streaming the Surber, so we'll see if that shakes out of the tree.

Doc