Some of my cues...

msquared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was over at Tommie's house and had the chance to take pictures of some of my cues....

nfse1_full.jpg

nfse1_fore2.jpg

nfse1_butt2.jpg

nfse1_butt1.jpg

nfse1_joint.jpg

nfse1_butt3.jpg

nfse1_fore1.jpg

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
am i the only one looking at this thread? these are SWEET....

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet cues. Love the Hoppe. That is just what I want at some point. I know it has to play damn good. Thanks for the pics.

Piercecustmcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet Cues...... You guys have to see this guys collection it will blow you away and they are all in very good condition. I will be in Cali on 11-8 for the cue show and will bring your jump cue ttys Jim Pierce

msquared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sounds good Jimmie. it would be good to see you. M&M

Sweet Cues...... You guys have to see this guys collection it will blow you away and they are all in very good condition. I will be in Cali on 11-8 for the cue show and will bring your jump cue ttys Jim Pierce

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are those szamboti cues?

Yes the fancy one is a very late Gus, the first owner of it loaned it to me for 3 hours one night in Rebco Billiards in 87, that was fun. I was there when he first got it in 86. MSquared fell into it with a trade deal I was tangled up in back in 89? I cant remember the year-I just know I got the shit end of the deal and layed claim to 25% of the fancy Gus, were best friends so its all good.

The Hopie cue is a Gus that belonged to Barry Benncourt a good friend of Gus Szam, he also had the fanciest 8pt ever. The Hopie was his player, I believe its a late 70's earily 80's cue. It plays great, I was hitting balls with it 2 weeks ago, I'm way out of stroke but could tell its one hell of a cue. Both are. And Both are in the hands of MSquared (who named me Fatboy in 86) he loves cues and plays like SVB when he gets rolling. I never knew why he didnt go pro, he could have, i'm not the only one who thinks that either. Mike can hit'em good as anyone.

Me and Mike been cue collecting friends since 85, he has some great cues, some fire wood ;) and some cues with great history we share from the 80's. Itsd cool he is posting pics of some of them,

Last edited: