Some of you may appreciate this...

Flakeandrun

Got a freshie this weekend. Made by my friend here.
Snooker-themed one penned up for my leg.

Does anyone else have any billiards themed tattoos?

19b9b6f2581f705655482e89d7341ce9 Large.jpeg

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool looking tattoo, can't wait for one of these old timers to comment something negative about getting tattoos

Flakeandrun

Cool looking tattoo, can't wait for one of these old timers to comment something negative about getting tattoos
Thanks! Love how it came out. Snooker-themed one is getting penned up. I have a few good friends who are artists here, and most of them are pretty accommodating/awesome image makers. This is tattoo #53, I've heard it all before (good and bad), don't worry :) Some people can't handle that people can do whatever the F they feel like 🤣

Flakeandrun

Nice. Here is a thread from days gone by.

Some of the comments are brilliant 🤣
The 'pool shark' is a classic haha

Flakeandrun

I love the game, but I have my own personal limitations on things - no tattoos for me, but yours looks great-enjoy!🙂
You don't have to get them to appreciate them :) I really love how it came out. Glad you like it, but I would still love it if you didn't :D Maybe one day you'll get one ;) there's always time

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a girl here in South Carolina who had a 9 ball tatooed just above her butt crack. She showed it to me and a friend and the friend said "Look, that 9 ball is headed right fot the pocket!" She ran off laughing to tell her girl friends.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Old times were getting tattoos a long time ago. Consider sailors and WWII navy men.

Another old time pool player started in 66. The execution, design and creativity in this one are great. IMO!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I heard a few stories about a guy who had one of these tattooed under his knee and agressively went about getting action at events like DCC him saying he had a cock that hung below his knee. Also heard he got beat up some but some appreciated the humor and paid. Seems like a tough way to make a living. :)

1710938651356.png