Something I noticed about the B/S/T forum

poolplayer2093 said:
So what're you selling this XYZ cue for? any pictures?




yeah i noticed what you were talking about the first time i started posting.



The XYZ cue is a MONSTER PLAYER :eek: :D , but it has only been test hit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
BPG24 said:
The XYZ cue is a MONSTER PLAYER :eek: :D , but it has only been test hit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


Both shafts test hit?

there're a couple of cues that you continually see on the chopping block that really make me leary of them. ob1 shafts seem to be getting flipped every day at what has to be a loss. and carmeli cues too. both the cue and the shaft i just mentioned might very well play great but the fact that they're getting sold every day makes me think i should stay away until i can see on e first hand and test hit it before i throw any cash at it
 
BPG24 said:
The XYZ cue is a MONSTER PLAYER :eek: :D , but it has only been test hit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LOL I also enjoy the ONE member there that EVERY single cue they sell;;;;"this is the nicest cue i have ever owned" "this is the greatest piece of ebony in the world" and they say it with every cue Then why are you selling it???

"this has the single best screw on tip i have ever seen in 1000 lifetimes":D

I do use that section alot and recently bought and sold some expensive cues and never had a problem yet but sometimes it gets out of hand!!!
 
Some of the cuemakers are guilty themselves. I had one of the startup cuemakers from this board ask me to come on here and talk up his work.
 
cincyman said:
LOL I also enjoy the ONE member there that EVERY single cue they sell;;;;"this is the nicest cue i have ever owned" "this is the greatest piece of ebony in the world" and they say it with every cue Then why are you selling it???

"this has the single best screw on tip i have ever seen in 1000 lifetimes":D

I do use that section alot and recently bought and sold some expensive cues and never had a problem yet but sometimes it gets out of hand!!!


Funny how something is worth a fortune when someone is selling it, but that same some can be buying it and it's not worth near as much...

Another thing I love is when they say that this cue is XYZ's personal playing cue... And if you look back in the forums, 6 other XYZ "personal playing cues" have been sold as well...
 
xianmacx said:
Some of the cuemakers are guilty themselves. I had one of the startup cuemakers from this board ask me to come on here and talk up his work.



I haven't noticed actual cuemakers, but I don't doubt it..


It also seems like cue XYZ is worth more if certain people own it...
 
Back
Top