sometimes a picture is worth a million words

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
darren (djkx1 on az)
just sent me this picture of his 4 month old baby and my two cues i made him

get that little boy some baby toys ;)

i have two cats i'll send you!!!!!!!

HPIM03800.jpg


2.jpg
 
I lovMy BHQ - Great Baby

Great Baby.

How much for one-o-those Coco BE with 2 shafts just like in the pic?????

How much huh ?

Kevin
 
Thanks Brent but that little boy...isn't. Thats my daughter Emily.

I figured you might get a kick out of seeing your cues put to good use, LOL. She's got lots of toys, trust me. So if it's alright with you, you can keep the cats. Thanks anyway.

Jigger, thanks. So far she seems to be ambidexterious, but they usually pick a side after a while. As far as pool goes, I love the game, but I won't be pushing her to play. I can already tell, she will decide for herself what she does with her time when she gets older. LOL
 
djkx1 said:
Thanks Brent but that little boy...isn't. Thats my daughter Emily.

I figured you might get a kick out of seeing your cues put to good use, LOL. She's got lots of toys, trust me. So if it's alright with you, you can keep the cats. Thanks anyway.

Jigger, thanks. So far she seems to be ambidexterious, but they usually pick a side after a while. As far as pool goes, I love the game, but I won't be pushing her to play. I can already tell, she will decide for herself what she does with her time when she gets older. LOL
oops!!!!! :D sorry emily
free shipping on cats
sure you dont want them??????
 
kvinbrwr said:
Great Baby.

How much for one-o-those Coco BE with 2 shafts just like in the pic?????

How much huh ?

Kevin
will you keep it for more than a week????? lol ;)
 
Back
Top