AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Event hotel quite nice:)
IMG_20230620_044931.jpg
IMG_20230620_045001.jpg

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Gary Wilson playin some decent pool... he's been practicing, no doubt. position play is not very strong but he pockets too straight lol

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Aranas gives it back with an attempted bank and scratched.... man that was tough to watch. Not sure he should have banked that ball...

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aranas gives it back with an attempted bank and scratched.... man that was tough to watch. Not sure he should have banked that ball...

aranas is a great banker, i think it was the right shot selection. maybe nerves got to him, or it was because of he played with a borrowed cue. a fury cue at that. 😉

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those side pockets look scary. The bank looks easier to me given the precision needed to make the cut under pressure. Clearly not as easy as it looks though.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a little worse tv table scheduling this event. pia filler vs unknown spanish guy, that's always going to be a slow affair. she is one of the slowest players in the field. 5-1 there also.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Losers side match Kristina Zlateva leads Mika 3-1. If Kristina somehow upset Mika, we may see a Mika tantrum :ROFLMAO:

a little worse tv table scheduling this event. pia filler vs unknown spanish guy, that's always going to be a slow affair. she is one of the slowest players in the field. 5-1 there also.

Yes, she's appeared twice in row on TV table.
Surprised that stronger female players 700+ whose significant other are playing here did not come- such as Amber Chen (Capito), Margaret Fefilova (Styer), Kristina Tkach (Gorst), Silviana Lu (Yapp). Some of them will have decent shot getting into last 64 with so much dead money in first stage 😂

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish they would use FF or F instead of 0 when it is a forfeit, so we could distinguish between a forfeit and a match played with a zero score.
Agree. Matchroom are top bollox on most things but they miss a trick or two.