Speaking of Wraps.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
There is a case maker, Castillo, if that is how you spell his last name.

In another thread, I made a joke about a Bacon Wrap. Now, Castillo has in his possession some nice leather wraps. For a joke, I would love to get my hands on a leather Bacon Wrap.

What do you guys think, possible, yes, no?

I know that it is as easy as sending Castillo a message, but for discussion sake, many of youse guys know much more about wraps than I do. Like I said, he has some wraps with super cool designs. What might be involved in designing a wrap that looks like the handle has been wrapped in Bacon slices.

Because I have no idea on how the wrap designs are put on a piece of leather.

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Sure that's what you need. As you bare down for the shot you get mobbed, like a scene out of Dawn of the Dead, with hungry onlookers wanting to take a chunk outta your cue....

Me thinks you better stick to the status quo...:)

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member

In another thread, I made a joke about a Bacon Wrap. Now, Castillo has in his possession some nice leather wraps. For a joke, I would love to get my hands on a leather Bacon Wrap.

I know that it is as easy as sending Castillo a message, but for discussion sake, many of youse guys know much more about wraps than I do. Like I said, he has some wraps with super cool designs. What might be involved in designing a wrap that looks like the handle has been wrapped in Bacon slices.

Terry,
I think most leagues and pool halls have rules against eating, nibbling over the tables while playing.
:grin-square:
Gary

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Wrap

Terry
I could do you a stacked Canadian bacon wrap. :thumbup:

tsp&b

Silver Member
Yea! and you could make a glove out of toast so you would not to get your bridge hand all greasy. Maybe some fried egg inlays???

tsp&b

Silver Member
Yea! and you could make a glove out of toast so you would not to get your bridge hand all greasy. Maybe some fried egg inlays???

Seriously It could look pretty cool!! :thumbup: