Sponsorship for SVB

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
He needs to train those b!tches to follow him around. How baller would it be to roll into the Mosconi Cup arena with a bald eagle on each shoulder? Merica damnit.

I really need to spread this rep shit around some more...

I see you swinging for the fences in the post of the year category coming down the stretch....

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know it's weird, I've never even thought to ask Shane for an autograph. I'm not particularly close to him, but he's always just been Shane to me. Not SVB the world beater. Next time I see him, I'm going to have him sign my ice fishing rod!

Now that that post has made me think about it, I haven't gotten any of the pros autographs over the years but my daughter used to when she was much younger; to us they've always just been our friends.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
When will TAR release SVB's next instructional series?

Auger how Shane augers.

Jig how Shane Jigs.

Reel how Shane Reels.

Vexlar uses, how Shane reads and sets his Vexlar.

Mental game, Fish how Shane Fishes.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I believe Bass Pro Shops sponsors Jeanette Lee. Shane or his agent might want to inquire about sponsoring Shane.

Also, Shane said he was bullied a lot in school growing up. CNN's Anderson Cooper does 1 and 2 hour specials on bullying. It is one of his pet projects. Maybe an e-mail to him would put Shane on National TV to tell his stories. Maybe he is a little on the shy side for that though.

PS: Shane said, "A guy that was always bullying me in school works at a carwash now. I brought my brand new Caddy in the other day for him to wash". I thought of that country song "How Do You Like Me Now". :cool: Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Maybe when he packs in pool he will go on the bass tour. Do what you like and you'll never hate your job. Johnnyt

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Maybe when he packs in pool he will go on the bass tour. Do what you like and you'll never hate your job. Johnnyt

I actually wouldn't put this past him, but He'll need to put in some lake time. I'll have to help him with that... ;)