Sponsorship

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I have posted this before and I don't mean to be redundant when it comes to this but I am seeking sponsorship.

As I have said before, money for entries, travel, etc. would be ideal, but all that I am seeking at this time is health insurance. I am diabetic and it is very important that I have insurance. For this reason, I have been working full-time for over a year which has taken away from time to dedicate to pool.

I feel that I have a chance to be a top player if only I was able to dedicate more time to practice and/or relocating to somewhere that is good for pool. If anyone has any ideas or information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Sarah

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sarahrousey said:
I have posted this before and I don't mean to be redundant when it comes to this but I am seeking sponsorship.

As I have said before, money for entries, travel, etc. would be ideal, but all that I am seeking at this time is health insurance. I am diabetic and it is very important that I have insurance. For this reason, I have been working full-time for over a year which has taken away from time to dedicate to pool.

I feel that I have a chance to be a top player if only I was able to dedicate more time to practice and/or relocating to somewhere that is good for pool. If anyone has any ideas or information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Sarah

If I hit the lottery I'll be your sponsor. You have my word.

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
TO whomever is thinking seriously about sponsoring sarah...she just took down Allison Fisher this year....just so you know her capabilities...I wish you the best of luck Sarah=)

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Sarah, Maybe the next president will think of something almost human like health care for Americans.. I wish you all the best and KNOW how important health insurance is!! My wife was ill for several years and good ol BCBS sent us a note cancelling our insurance because she had exhausted her benefits. No insurance so we spent our savings, 401k, and then ran up the plastic before she finally recovered. We sold our dream home in the process also. As I know health insurance is certainly at the top of your list so DON'T be shy about trying to get sponsorship to help any way you can.
Hope u r feeling OK!!
PS my TKA is this Friday morning at Rush, then it's on to the PAIN TRAIN!!!
Good Luck in Durham!!!
Dan

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well ---

Sarah -

I dont think that would be that tough. I would certainly help if you wanted. My suggestion would be to market yourself to potential sponsors with companies large enough you could go under their exsisting health insurance. For example a one-man (or small) cuemaker wouldnt be the right choice.

It wouldnt have to be pool related. I hate to throw rocks at poolplayers but they are the worst except for a few like Janette Lee, who understands their marketing potential.

Sorry but my MBA sometimes sneeks out. I would think that you are certainly marketable and with an offer of representing a company in return for the health insurance benefits would seem a win-win.

PM me if you would like me to help, or sound like something you would be interested in.

Your friend in pool,

ken

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Maybe a company that sells/makes/markets products used in the treatment of diabeties?

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly

JimS said:
Maybe a company that sells/makes/markets products used in the treatment of diabeties?

Now your thinking!

My thoughts too. Especially those used in treatment of younger active people, such as Miss Rousey.

Ken

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
I gotta agree with JimS I think that is the way to go. If ken_4fun can help take him up on it. You have the personality and talent to do commercials, fundraisers and whatever they needed! Sarah you are special person, start getting your portfolio ready to market yourself.
/ps Are you still wanting to do a clinic with me? I'm in the process of setting some up but i would need to know when your available. Scott Lee setting some up also and has asked me to join him.
Thanks