Stan's New Video Part Deux

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
What's the game?

A few folks in St. Louis are waiting (with bait on their breath) to hear, now that you will have your $20K covered, what you're willing to do when you visit our fair city.

Lou Figueroa

Told you plenty of times. 10 ahead for 20k. This is 100% non-negotiable. Tell the people who want to bet to contact me directly. I will not talk to you or negotiate with you. You got your mind game shot last time.

If your (for now fictional) "investors" want to get with me then I will deal with them directly and make the arrangements as to how the money will be posted. The last time you claimed that you had a line of people willing to bet higher in January of 2013 I immediately offered to double the bet and freeze up the entire 20k. No one stepped up to do that. Nor on the three times I offered the same thing after that.

But that's all water under the bridge at this point. Until the money is posted you've done nothing more than bluster and embellish. So when they are ready to freeze up the money to guarantee that you will actually play, on penalty of forfeiting the whole 20k, I am easy to contact.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a forum Lou, don't let your feelings get in the way.

If I have to explain something so basic -- as to why you should not get involved in a pool game you have no stake in -- then you and I are done.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Told you plenty of times. 10 ahead for 20k. This is 100% non-negotiable. Tell the people who want to bet to contact me directly. I will not talk to you or negotiate with you. You got your mind game shot last time.

If your (for now fictional) "investors" want to get with me then I will deal with them directly and make the arrangements as to how the money will be posted. The last time you claimed that you had a line of people willing to bet higher in January of 2013 I immediately offered to double the bet and freeze up the entire 20k. No one stepped up to do that. Nor on the three times I offered the same thing after that.

But that's all water under the bridge at this point. Until the money is posted you've done nothing more than bluster and embellish. So when they are ready to freeze up the money to guarantee that you will actually play, on penalty of forfeiting the whole 20k, I am easy to contact.

"100% non-negotiable," lmao.

Lou Figueroa
you crack me up

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
If I have to explain something so basic -- as to why you should not get involved in a pool game you have no stake in -- then you and I are done.

Lou Figueroa

That's rich son. From the guy who has NO PROBLEM with everyone piling on me when they are on your side.

But then hypocrisy is expected from you so no surprise there.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's rich son. From the guy who has NO PROBLEM with everyone piling on me when they are on your side.

But then hypocrisy is expected from you so no surprise there.

John, it sounds as if you have unresolved issues from our first match.

Sure, you tried to get into a fight right before the match to incapacitate yourself and have an out. Sure, you had Dennis Spears, an open level player in your corner, whispering sweet nothings in your ear (otherwise known as coaching) the first day we played. And sure, you played like a flaming donkey the entire match.

Maybe you should seek help to put these issues to rest. You will feel much better, sleep better, play with others better in the sandbox (non-negotiable, lol) in the long term.

I dunno. In any case, you know what all that baggage doesn't change even an iota?

Lou: 1
John: 0

Lou Figueroa

:bow-down: :bow-down:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John, it sounds as if you have unresolved issues from our first match.

Sure, you tried to get into a fight right before the match to incapacitate yourself and have an out. Sure, you had Dennis Spears, an open level player in your corner, whispering sweet nothings in your ear (otherwise known as coaching) the first day we played. And sure, you played like a flaming donkey the entire match.

Maybe you should seek help to put these issues to rest. You will feel much better, sleep better, play with others better in the sandbox (non-negotiable, lol) in the long term.

I dunno. In any case, you know what all that baggage doesn't change even an iota?

Lou: 1
John: 0

Lou Figueroa

Post the money son. In life son I run rings around you in terms of what I give back to the world. I made up that 10k within a week of the match and never looked back.

You're supposed to be such a great player and after everything you are 2 games up on me in 16 years.

So post the cash. You're scared, we know that. You don't have any backers, not even liesomemore. And we already know you won't bet a quarter on yourself.

You troll aiming forums because that's how lost and pathetic you are.

Oh and I guess you're still banned from Cue and Cushion for being utra-nitty about the tables after they catered to you for years. How such a "great" player gets himself barred from one of the best pool rooms in the country that he is lucky enough to have in his hometown is just wacky. Guess they just got tired of seeing you with your cheerful disposition.....

Or maybe it was the unfair and "embellished" hit job you did on them online. And lest you want to come back at me other room owners and table mechanics have complained to me about your unreasonable demands and general nittiness concerning how a pool table is set up. One of them in particular refused to work on tables in a room you frequented unless the owner promised to keep you away until the job was done and the mechanic was gone so he didn't have to hear you whining.

So post or shut up. Or don't post and keep yapping. I don't care. You yap and I will continue to slap you down until I decide I don't want to. $20,000 right here son...post and win the easy money.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

Oh boy. Lou, the guy that crashes every CTE thread to not add anything value, only his own smug sarcasm. You are the de-facto KING of "sticking your nose in" on these forums. And I wasn't even sarcastic, I was being constructive. You just don't like a little taste your own medicine. And yeah, you and I are done, you won't hear complaints from me.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
You played like a donkey and I played like a bigger donkey. there are about 10,000 players in America who would have happily "swam a river of shit" to play either of us.

I asked you FOUR TIMES.... repeat FOUR TIMES to double the bet BEFORE THE MATCH.

FOUR TIMES. All four times were met with 100% silence.

The DAY I started the Super Billiards Expo, not one minute before, you make a post on AZB saying you want to jack the bet. - So then I have to deal with people coming up to talk about that instead of buying cases. -

You guys thought you were being cute.....but it backfired because my wife and I decided that we had enough invested and we had also just spent a huge amount on another project so your little move didn't get any traction.

You're an evil person Lou. One of the few I have had the unfortunate experience of crossing paths with in my life. You're truly odious beyond the norm. A malicious evil person whose presence on the earth is of no value in my opinion. Is that harsh, yes it is. At one time I thought maybe you had some honor and were actually a nice person but in fact the truth is that you have no honor and you are quite distasteful.

After nine hours of one pocket and with me playing the absolute worst of my life you were three games ahead of me. You're a crap one pocket player. If I had had my head on straight I would have destroyed you from the first shot onward. You were a flunky part of a group of wannabe hustlers who all conspired to mess with me. Cool you did that. Took you 12 years to step up and play and even then you wouldn't move a muscle until they goaded you into. You, Lenny Marshal, Mike Lalumiere and anyone else involved are simply evil people pure and simple. Not one of you has any honor or decency. But at the end of the day I could have beaten you easily but I failed to prepare properly so regardless of all the head games you played the end result is purely my fault. You were just the recipient of a gift no more no less.

If you want to come to OKC and play bring your deep pocketed friends and lets play. But we know you won't. You're scared now like you were scared then. Your game is atrocious and you can't win. I have zero interest in breaking even or coming to play you in St. Louis. Not because I don't think I can't win. I can beat you anywhere. Because I am not giving you one damn thing that YOU want.

I will pay you 10 ahead one pocket at Jamacia Joes in Midwest City Oklahoma for $20,000. That's the ONLY offer on the table that you get. No head games, no BS, no "hustle" from your "group" pretending to be my friend.

So when you finally get a heart transplant go to google maps and figure out the best route to OKC.

Evil? Damn I thought I was one of the good guys. haha
Seriously John I didn't make a dime off of the match but I did stir the pot because I like action. If you would have won you would have thanked me I guess but instead I am the bad guy.

You might have the ability but upstairs you are lacking and in a game like one pocket...well you saw what happened. There was no conspiracy, just some of us wanted to see you guys play instead of going back and forth forever. Sadly you couldn't just take your beating and be a man, lots of excuses with your victim mentality.

I don't think you can ever beat Lou for big stakes and its not just about the money but simply because its Lou. Even if you played a ball better then Lou, in the heat you would play 2 balls under your speed just like you showed already.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Evil? Damn I thought I was one of the good guys. haha
Seriously John I didn't make a dime off of the match but I did stir the pot because I like action. If you would have won you would have thanked me I guess but instead I am the bad guy.

You might have the ability but upstairs you are lacking and in a game like one pocket...well you saw what happened. There was no conspiracy, just some of us wanted to see you guys play instead of going back and forth forever. Sadly you couldn't just take your beating and be a man, lots of excuses with your victim mentality.

I don't think you can ever beat Lou for big stakes and its not just about the money but simply because its Lou. Even if you played a ball better then Lou, in the heat you would play 2 balls under your speed just like you showed already.

Then bet it. I wouldn't thank you for anything. I took the loss and was cordial until your boy went back on his word.

What happen son is that your crew did the job and I was too stupid to train properly, physically and mentally. I made the wrong decisions and paid for it.

But I find it funny that it took a whole crew to "get me". Not a single one of you is worth the dirt in my toenails in my opinion.

And right now none of you have the balls to bet 10cts on the rematch with Lou. And if you didn't make any money then you are even more evil since you did it just to troll.

But hey, you can play too, I have seen your game, come to OKC and you can get played. I have a 4k match in February and after that you can play. If you think I am so helpless bring it. With Scott Frost as your mentor it shouldn't be any problem for you. Thanks to you though I definitely don't let anyone troll me with false friendship anymore. So thanks for making me realize that not everyone pretending to be cool actually is. I should have known this already but I tend to be a little too trusting sometimes.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T
What happen son is that your crew did the job and I was too stupid to train properly, physically and mentally. I made the wrong decisions and paid for it.

BLAAAAAP!

Sorry -- the judges have ruled that improper use of an Alternative Fact. 15 yard penalty.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 7.34.38 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 7.34.38 AM.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 295

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
BLAAAAAP!

Sorry -- the judges have ruled that improper use of an Alternative Fact. 15 yard penalty.

Lou Figueroa

You never heard of a player being outwardly confident when going into a match when they were inwardly not as prepared as they ought to be?

You're dumber than I thought.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You never heard of a player being outwardly confident when going into a match when they were inwardly not as prepared as they ought to be?

You're dumber than I thought.

lol. Hey, *you* were the one dumb enough to actually do it.

Lou Figueroa
$10,000
ca-ching :)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And even with me playing horribly you barely won. You're scared to play again.

I have stated, repeatedly, that a I have a torn meniscus and have trouble walking, nevermind what it does to my shooting stance.

When I am healed, I will clearly state how I am willing to play you and under what terms.

THEN we will all see who is ducking who ;-)

Lou Figueroa

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have stated, repeatedly, that a I have a torn meniscus and have trouble walking, nevermind what it does to my shooting stance.

When I am healed, I will clearly state how I am willing to play you and under what terms.

THEN we will all see who is ducking who ;-)

Lou Figueroa

We are done son. You and I will never play again.

You closed that window forever. But you can still get into my pocket by betting against me and hoping I lose when I play other people.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are done son. You and I will never play again.

You closed that window forever. But you can still get into my pocket by betting against me and hoping I lose when I play other people.

When healed I will issue a challenge. If you don't want to accept or negotiate a game that will be fine. But we will find out who is ducking who.

Lou Figueroa