Statement from The Legends of Pocket Billiards

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW, I have just spoken at length with Bobby (who has just spoken to Jayson) and I have also spoken minutes ago to a well known table mechanic who is here at the Derby and discussed photos of our pockets and we, the Legends of Pocket Billiards, are good.

I stand by what we have provided here about the pockets.

Lou Figueroa

realkingcobra

Silver Member
From anywhere you want to place them on any size regulation pocket pool table.
You have finally found the only real 14.1 Continuous Billiards Pocket Pool player living.
Is that a fact, then I guess I can assume your name is on the list of players shooting for the record high run, right?😉

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That’s fine but you’re not talking to a novice on the issue of credibility.

And as close as I can tell that’s not a photo it’s a screen capture. I’ve also played on tables Ernesto has worked on so I have experience with those too.

Lastly, you can believe what you want. I know what I know ;-)

Lou Figueroa
I too have worked on lots of GC's after Ernesto has worked on them, and I can say without a doubt the pocket openings won't match up in all 4 corner pockets. And I too have credibility when it comes to picking pool tables apart, have have 40 years of experience in my trade work.

soyale

Funny thing is circus pool tables only come in one singular, special event tables! Not a tournament room filled with them, so your comment has absolutely no merit.
i wasn't really being that specific about which tables this hypothetical person would be yelling about, just that they would be yelling. you could go to DCC and walk up to the LOPB event runner and start complaining about the pockets at his event. that would be hilarious. that's all i was putting forth. i seek no merit.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
It is a fact.
You assume too much already. I am not now, and never have been on anyone's list.
They, just like you, have no idea of who(m) I am.
Yep, usually people of no importance are hard to remember, because there's no reason to remember them.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For asking a legitimate question?
In post #345 I quoted this from Bobby, "My stream is free, it will always remain free, so you can watch it all you want, share it all you want."
And now I'm proving to be a troll for asking how far the next stream will go if the 714 record looks to be approached.
Come on Lou.

You did not ask a legitimate question.

You asked:
“At what point will the free stream be stopped in the future if the new record of 714 is threatened,
in order to protect that players financial interests? 525, 625, 700, or maybe stop it at 713?”

Implying we were concerned about the record being broken and that would be cause to stop a stream.

The stream broke. It was an accident.

Lou Figueroa
troll

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
BTW, I have just spoken at length with Bobby (who has just spoken to Jayson) and I have also spoken minutes ago to a well known table mechanic who is here at the Derby and discussed photos of our pockets and we, the Legends of Pocket Billiards, are good.

Lou Figueroa

i apologize for my post if specs/details have been made available

can you supply a link to the above referenced data

THANKS

realkingcobra

Silver Member
i wasn't really being that specific about which tables this hypothetical person would be yelling about, just that they would be yelling. you could go to DCC and walk up to the LOPB event runner and start complaining about the pockets at his event. that would be hilarious. that's all i was putting forth. i seek no merit.
Except for the fact that I've been working with Diamond for the last 22 years, a d was instrumental in the design of their coin ops and ProAms, and the change over from the playability of the red label to blue label rail system. I also was instrumental in the perfection of Diamonds pocket design, but we don't need to get into all of that, right?😉

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I too have worked on lots of GC's after Ernesto has worked on them, and I can say without a doubt the pocket openings won't match up in all 4 corner pockets.

Glen, that’s really smart of you - you’re now criticizing Ernesto - easily the most well respected, knowledgeable, experienced, hard working (and sadly underpaid) pool table mechanic in the business, not to mention one of the nicest human beings on this earth.

Oh I forgot, possibly one of the best playing 67+ year old players in this country, and he never practices!

Last edited:

soyale

Except for the fact that I've been working with Diamond for the last 22 years, a d was instrumental in the design of their coin ops and ProAms, and the change over from the playability of the red label to blue label rail system. I also was instrumental in the perfection of Diamonds pocket design, but we don't need to get into all of that, right?😉
what are you on about? i didn't say anything about any of that.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You asked:
“At what point will the free stream be stopped in the future if the new record of 714 is threatened,
in order to protect that players financial interests? 525, 625, 700, or maybe stop it at 713?”

Implying we were concerned about the record being broken and that would be cause to stop a stream.

Lou Figueroa
troll

You asked:

Lou Figueroa
troll
OK then Lou, this is the first I've heard of anything breaking.
I'll refrain from commenting any more here and maybe at some point the "troll" tag will be lifted.
Take care.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
i apologize for my post if specs/details have been made available

can you supply a link to the above referenced data

THANKS
And the funny thing about what you quoted, is unless the so called expert put his HANDS on that table, he has absolutely no credibility to say anything, unless he's looking at the same thing everyone else is looking at, he can't back up his agreement!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
What's his name, I more than likely know him, or again, is that top secret?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen, that’s really smart of you - you’re now criticizing Ernesto - easily the most well respected, knowledgeable, experienced, hard working (and sadly underpaid) pool table mechanic in the business, not to mention one of the nicest human beings on this earth.

Oh I forgot, possibly one of the best playing 67+ year old players in this country that never practices.
Never said he wasn't so nice, but you can verify what I said, he's worked on your pool tables as well, right? I've even spent some time with Ernesto showing him how to make repairs on Olhausen rails. I like Ernesto too.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's his name, I more than likely know him, or again, is that top secret?

People know me, respect my reputation, and talk to me freely secure in the knowledge that I will *never* name them and drag them into this morass.

So I get honest opinions that I report honestly. If that’s not good enough for you or anyone else I will not lose a moment of sleep over it.

Lou Figueroa

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never said he wasn't so nice, but you can verify what I said, he's worked on your pool tables as well, right? I've even spent some time with Ernesto showing him how to make repairs on Olhausen rails. I like Ernesto too.
OK, nice attempt at a recovery. If Ernesto was to make any mistake at all, likely only because he works himself to exhaustion, he absolutely will insist on fixing it. He knows how high my standards are, which is why I fly him 3000 miles across the country and I won’t allow anyone else to touch our tables.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
People know me, respect my reputation, and talk to me freely secure in the knowledge that I will *never* name them and drag them into this morass.

So I get honest opinions that I report honestly. If that’s not good enough for you or anyone else I will not lose a moment of sleep over it.

Lou Figueroa
So the "well respected mechanic" you're referring to hasn't SEEN the table, I understand now.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
OK, nice attempt at a recovery. If Ernesto was to make any mistake at all, likely only because he works himself to exhaustion, he absolutely will insist on fixing it. He knows how high my standards are, which is why I fly him 3000 miles across the country and I won’t allow anyone else to touch our tables.
Use this to check pocket openings for repeatability in openings.

31Vn7X+IJEL._AC_SY580_.jpg