STIX in Villa Rica now OPEN!

monica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come check us out...it's beautifull and a players dream. I will post updated pics later. So far we have benn doing realy good business and things running smoothly. 660 W.Bankhead Hwy. Villa Rica, GA. 30179;)

A

alwayzcocacola0

woot woot. i live in rome and my inlaws are off 61 in villarica. what kind of tables and how many in the house. tyvm

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come check us out...it's beautifull and a players dream. I will post updated pics later. So far we have benn doing realy good business and things running smoothly. 660 W.Bankhead Hwy. Villa Rica, GA. 30179;)

Congratulations, Monica! We saw a couple pics earlier on another thread. I hope you post some more pictures too. We love seeing pictures here at AzBilliards. You know what they say, a picture can capture a thousands words.

I look forward to reading more about STIX! :)

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member

kinda slammed with apa/memorial day travelling over the next few weeks but i'll try to make it down there soon for sure. always love to see new rooms. what kind of tables are you guys runnin' (i.e. 9ft, 8ft, brunswick)? and what of kind of drive is it to villa rica from alpharetta? i know it's south and a little west just don't know how much. good luck with the room i'm sure you'll do well most rooms around here seem to keep pretty busy.:thumbup:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Congrats Monica & Helena. I will be playing in at least one tournament in Geogia this year. I will stop in to say he for sure. Johnnyt

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
stix map.jpg

TheWhiteEwok

Registered
Hey Monica!

I actually had a thread on APA - Atlanta for some details. (http://apa-atlanta.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=748)

Glad to hear it is opened and I believe myself and a buddy are planning on going this Friday.

Do you think anybody will be available for some Scottish double sets?

Glad to hear you got it done, I know you and Helena were excited.

See you soon!!

Sincerely,

Carl

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations!

Can you move it a little north and east? :D

Scott <<== not sure he has enough gas to get there

monica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All Diamonds - Full bar with some super premium selections - 11 flat screen tvs/ 1 projection screen tv - Awesome menu - Hope that answers some questions and hope to c everyone check it out. We r very proud of it (Debbie, Helena & myself). UFC/ NFL Ticket & so much more....

ScottW

Fo' shizzle!
Silver Member
Heard about your opening last week... will have to truck it out there sometime soon.

windward

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Place

Been there, good job on the room Monica & Helena. I'll have a team in there as soon as your TAP league starts up. :thumbup:

windward

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
room pix

check out this thread on 5/11 for pix. helena & monicas stix villa rica ga.

n33njah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may load a couple of friends up and come check this place out as you guys aren't but about 2 and a half hours away from my neck of alabama. Perhaps a weekend when a few of us are not busy and have a lil extra cash, great pics and sounds like a nice room. Congrats to you guys!